To keep or to return...

Funny how we see ourselves. I just bought a beige Vernis Houston and I am size 6-8 curvy and short (5'2) and I feel like the bag is too small!! BUT....... I have been carrying a Totally MM (work bag) and a huge Ralph Lauren tote( purse) all winter. IDK if i want to keep mine either. The thing I don't like is how it does not open wide.
As far as your bag goes.... removing the bandeau and adding the strap made a world of difference and I would keep it.

Funny how we see ourselves. I just bought a beige Vernis Houston and I am size 6-8 curvy and short (5'2) and I feel like the bag is too small!! BUT....... I have been carrying a Totally MM (work bag) and a huge Ralph Lauren tote( purse) all winter. IDK if i want to keep mine either. The thing I don't like is how it does not open wide.
As far as your bag goes.... removing the bandeau and adding the strap made a world of difference and I would keep it.
I like the Houston too, but I do like the ease of getting things out of my bag quickly. I don't think I would have tried this small of a bag if it wasn't for the color of it. The size is going to allow for less shoulder pain, so I'm trying to come to terms with the mini bag craze.

I like the Houston too, but I do like the ease of getting things out of my bag quickly. I don't think I would have tried this small of a bag if it wasn't for the color of it. The size is going to allow for less shoulder pain, so I'm trying to come to terms with the mini bag craze.

I too tried to get on the Mini bag craze which I resisted for a long time. BUT for me it just didn't work. I never got used to the size on me (Alma BB) and I ended up selling it. I should have trusted my gut :smile:

Reactions: Onepeaches