To keep or to return...

Keep. It sounds like it was one of those serendipitous good deals. But no bandeau. :no: It is what it is-- a chic, simple classic little bag that will carry your essentials for running errands, dashing in and out, meeting a friend for lunch, or date night. It's a perfect little bag for day and into a casual evening. Large totes, backpacks and buckets are nice for hauling a lot of things, but if you don't need to do that, why schlep the extra size and weight? You are obviously a savvy shopper, so if you do need a large tote occasionally, keep your eye out for another terrific deal. And knot that cute bandeau around your ponytail. :smile:
Thank you!

Reactions: prepster
I think it's a really cute bag. Maybe if you're not happy with the size for your frame try removing the bandeau, To me it makes the bag look smaller. Maybe try a smaller bag Charm for a little bit of bling.

Reactions: Onepeaches
It is cute and the color is gorgeous. If you aren't sold on it, I'd return it. In my experience, if I have doubts, it sits in my closet. I think if there were a way to add a crossbody strap, it would be perfect.

I think that you should keep it. It's beautiful and cute as a button on you, but I would personally take the bandeau off of it and try to find a small and delicate charm.

I think it's a really cute bag. Maybe if you're not happy with the size for your frame try removing the bandeau, To me it makes the bag look smaller. Maybe try a smaller bag Charm for a little bit of bling.

Thank you!

It's so cute and in excellent condition.. it looks fabulous except my only suggestion would be take the bow/scarf off, or make it smaller, as it looks way too big, which makes the bag look out of proportion. Otherwise, the bag is a keeper!!

As others have said, the bandeau really distracts from the beauty of the bag itself.
I say keep it, but in all honesty if it bothers you or you don't really "feel" the bag, swap/return it. You want a bag you can smile at when you see it or something your proud to walk around with, if this makes you unhappy then don't stick with it.

It's so cute and in excellent condition.. it looks fabulous except my only suggestion would be take the bow/scarf off, or make it smaller, as it looks way too big, which makes the bag look out of proportion. Otherwise, the bag is a keeper!!

As others have said, the bandeau really distracts from the beauty of the bag itself.
I say keep it, but in all honesty if it bothers you or you don't really "feel" the bag, swap/return it. You want a bag you can smile at when you see it or something your proud to walk around with, if this makes you unhappy then don't stick with it.

Ita with many others. Remove bandeau and keep. Or else, send it my way! Love it. Very simple bag that will really never get outdated.

Thank you! I think I'm going to keep it! I keep staring at it...That's a good sign

Reactions: LVCoffeeAddict