to keep or not to keep? eucalyptus birkin

Status
Not open for further replies.
it is beautiful but if it is not for you and you have doubts, forget it.

when you get a bag you love you wouldn't even start this thread.

unless you do not mind rabid re-selling like i've seen a couple of tpfrs do, then you keep it for a bit before you let it go. i find re-selling bags a drag and if i have someone wanting a bag i am not in love with, i will let it go asap and wait for a bag that makes me without-a-doubt-happy.

ps. i was just at the stables yday but and saw quite a lot of poop, am now frantically trying to recall if the piles of doody are remotely alezan-y (btw i LOVE alezan)

:graucho:
I had no idea H lovers knew so much about the varieties and composition of animal poop.

I knew someone would bring up cow patties.

You should have heard what my DH said about my moutard bag and monkeys. And don't even get me started on goats....

Color is so interesting don't you find it? And on leather, "natural" colors scream at me; well, they all do but I guess I love poop colors. Oh, and orange, and blue....pink....;)

If you hate the color don't buy it-you'll never be happy with it and you'll always regret it. It's not a good buy if you don't love it. Put the money towards something you love.

hi fellow tpf ers. need help! just got offered this B30 eucalyptus fjord GHW. it was an impulse buy thinking that the color is versatile. i already have a dark colored birkin (b35 indigo) and usually lean to bright colors. and now im Second guessing. A friend has offered to take it of my hands. what should i do. the color reminds me of horse poop LOL. i dont hate it or love it either. should i let it go and wait until who knows when to be offered a color i really like or just keep this little baby? any info on fjord leather owners?

View attachment 1897780

I think it is a lovely neutral color as long as it works with your skin tone and wardrobe. For me, it makes me look like I am sick so it wouldn't work. When dealing with luxury goods, I think it is too big an investment if it doesn't make your heart sing. Personally, I am trying to learn from past behavior not to keep the maybe bags as they just wind up like beautiful museum pieces admired from afar,:biggrin:! Good luck with your decision!

this is a very nice and elegant color combination... love olive green so much that i have at least 5 different jackets in this color.

but if its not singing to you , then let it go...
I love love this in a kelly double tour though...

i would absolutely keep it. the colour with the gold hardware is soooo special and in my case would fit in perfectly into my autumn/winter wardrobe..
but you gotta see if it fits into yours... seems like you are having enough doubts to return it?

These shades of green as noted earlier are h lovers colors. You either lve or hate it. I'm a fan of vert olive which seems less green brown than this. Anyhow, u no likey, pass onto a friend. No point in wasting time making yourself like something!

Status
Not open for further replies.