To keep or not: my Chanel rect mini lambskin

Oh, just to say I have this exact color in lambskin Jumbo. It's still in excellent Like New Condition. It's definitely not an every day bag, and I take very good care of it too (wearing & storing). But I love the color and it coordinates with a lot of my wardrobe. Also, I plan on keeping it for a very long time.
If this is your plan, then keep it. If not, go for black caviar. Think long & hard because if you let go of it now and then regret it, you just don't ever know when Chanel will produce it again. Food for thought...
Good luck!

Keeper - it's precious!

Thanks ladies for your insights . I will reconsider :smile:

Hi all,
I got my Chanel rect mini turquoise lambskin. I am not sure whether to keep or not as the lambskin is very delicate. Do you think this bag will have color transfer issues down the road?What do you think ? Is this bag a keeper or return? Thanks in advance for your opinions.
View attachment 3409617

I love this!! I never see this in current season. Is it current? Where did u get it? I saw 1 on fp, but still wondering if should get it.

To the OP – you sound hesitant in your first post. At these prices, you have to be 100% satisfied. If there's any hesitation, I would take it back/sell/get rid of it.

Good luck on your decision.