To J12 or not to J12

attachment.php

Absolutely stunning!! The perfect choice, I definitely would wear this watch 10+ years too :smile:

congrats! I also like this very much, but i'm not sure if it would be easy to match with clothes - compared to the white J12. Any tips?

Congrats!!!

I had the white 33mm with diamond markers (all of my jewelry was stolen recently from my home) and I wore it more than my Cartier Roadster, Tank and Must 21 combined. I also get the most compliments on this watch than any other watch that I have owned, including Cartier, Rolex, etc.

I loved it so much that it is the first watch I am going to re-purchase to replace my stolen one! That's how great this watch is. You can dress it up or down and it looks gorgeous any way you wear it!

You made a great choice!!! Enjoy!

Honestly, I've been really close to buying a j12 but always stop myself. I have a hard time paying those big bucks for this watch and have always changed my mind to go for Rolex instead. For big ticket items I tend to tay more classic I guess.

congrats! I also like this very much, but i'm not sure if it would be easy to match with clothes - compared to the white J12. Any tips?

I don't find it difficult to match with my outfit at all. It does not stand out as much as the white one. I really love the ruby markers. The watch looks quite masculine, then the ruby markers ring an element of surprise and fun. And the fact I don't have to worry about scratching it up is just awesome. I think I am going to end up getting a white one.

I don't find it difficult to match with my outfit at all. It does not stand out as much as the white one. I really love the ruby markers. The watch looks quite masculine, then the ruby markers ring an element of surprise and fun. And the fact I don't have to worry about scratching it up is just awesome. I think I am going to end up getting a white one.

Good to hear that. Thanks, I'm looking forward to get one soon too :smile:

Ok so this thread looks like the best place to ask:
How much is the smallest (i guess 33mm?) white chanel J12 with no Diamonds? basically bottom of the line lol

Please let me know if you know because I'm graduating... and I think it would be an excellent present... if only...

i love the one with ruby markers. if i got a j12 it would either be that, a 29mm, or one with emerald markers. they're all gorgeous and yes i would see myself wearing it for many years to come.

Im contemplating on a J12 before the price get rocket high.
But Im not sure if it is really worth. The opportunity cost of a J12 is 2 Flaps!
But it looks so gorgeous when I tried on it in a boutique.
I think the perfect size is 38mm!