To EB or Not To EB...

Thanks, nada I was really stressing over what I should do, but I thought about it and WHAT THE HECK! Someone's "signature" I read the other day said "Life is too short, buy the damn purse!" and it made me laugh, but I also though to myself "...YEAH! Just keep it! you deserve it, and you work hard for it!" So since I already have myself a nice coach checkbook wallet thats fully functional, why throw another $500 out the window when I can use that $500 towards a bag? Thanks for your help everyone, I'll put up modeling pics tomorrow!

purplewithenvy, last night at 7:49 PM, karenab posted pictures of her new EB with jeans and I thought when I saw it that it was dropdead gorgeous!! Did you see that post?? Here are her pictures.......I think you will like what you see here.

dsc06581zo3.jpg

With flash but it shows the colour saturated well:
dsc06597xc9.jpg

If you are not 100% satisfied then I would return it for something you will really enjoy and get use out of. It sounds like you prefer the Black city a little more. Maybe get some EB accessories to go with a black city?

Purplewithenvy - I usually don't keep any bbag that I don't think 'wow' when i first see it. If its just 'eh - its nice....' and thats it, then I usualy end up returning/selling it.

If you have to convince yourself to love it, then its wiser to return it. I agree though with the others in that you should at least give it a chance. Take it out for a few days and actually use it. See how it is 'in action.'

If you still have that underwhelmed feeling, then I think you know what to do.... (I was like that about the violet. I needed to really be sure and use it once or twice and that confirmed it, I only wanted a coin purse in the colour, not an entire bbag).

GL deciding!! note. I do think EB goes with jeans well though of any shade!!

I love the color and think it would be great with jeans. You have to love it though, but I think if you try it on with some of your typical outfits it will help you have a better idea of how you really feel about it.