To claify and forgive me as I vent a little...

travelbliss - you so read my mind!

shopalot - I had thought about doing that but since they did make the offer to resolve the transaction, I was letting bygones be bygones. I guess that is why I was taken aback with their comment when I saw it.
p.s. Congrats on your soon-to-be bundle of joy!

Hi again Nyria - I also thought about doing that...then the much "calmer" me said "calm down...breathe...breathe...let it go..." :P

nicoleyee - :smile:

:ty: to everyone for listening!!

How about leaving a response to it stating that you know they've had server problems in the past & that this may be coming from their end- I do know this is true.
And I think this was just a misunderstanding, English isn't their first language so the statement may just sound different to our ear than what they meant to convey.

Seriously, they gave you positive feedback, so I don't understand why this upsets you so much, especially because you can always respond to their comment in your feedback if you want to clarify things for anyone who may be reading your feedback in the future.

I agree with gacats that it was probably just a misunderstanding anyway, as I have bought from let-trade many times and have always found them to be both responsive and courteous.

I can definitely see YOUR side of it, 4Kings. They wanted to show that if there were communication problems it was YOUR fault, and others would see that when they read the feedback. Kinda unprofessional, IMO.
Which is why I NEVER do re-sellers, especially in foreign countries.
You should TOTALLY stick with the LV boutiques or Elux. All new and guaranteed authentic !!

I agree with you 100%.

I can definitely see YOUR side of it, 4Kings. They wanted to show that if there were communication problems it was YOUR fault, and others would see that when they read the feedback. Kinda unprofessional, IMO.
Which is why I NEVER do re-sellers, especially in foreign countries.
You should TOTALLY stick with the LV boutiques or Elux. All new and guaranteed authentic !![/quote]

That's a great plan if you've got the $$ to always buy new or if you want something frm the current season - but if you are looking for a deal on something or you want a discountinued piece then only re-sellers will do :yes:

Hello 4kings:
I am real sorry for the feedback, I don't know that made you feel bad. Actually that feedback is me left to you. I am real sorry. I must say the english is not my first language, that made you think on other way, all is my mistake.
Honestly , once we got your email to mentioned you cannot find the date code, I am very nervous and then I replied your email immediately for telling you how to find the date code, but next day I found out there got 4 email that you sent us to mentioned you still did not got replied. Then I replied ur email again, however they all bound back to us. I am very panic coz I worrying you thinking we are not going to follow up ur case or even think we selling fake item and not willing to work out with you. I decided to give you a call next day but May told me she already solved the problem with you. I trying to contact you by email, but still bound back. I want to inform you that your email keep bound back, so if you have transaction with other seller, you may got same problem, I think I should tell you this. I asked May how can she contact you, she did not let me know and went to holiday.
I got no way to contact you, I worrying you will have problem with other seller, then I turned out of an idea that will 100% work , so I left feedback for mentioned your email got problem, please fix it. I don't mean to insult you anything like that, I just worrying if your email keep bound back and if you don't even know this, then you may have problem with other seller as well.
I used to be a purse forum member as well, but I did not come here for over half year, when May told me go to purse forum and explain the whole thing to you. I saw your PM, then I knew how can May contact you. If I made you had bad feeling, I am so sorry, but please trust me I don't mean to say anything bad on the feedback. with love Grace
PS: I already follow up your feedback and hope this will made thing a bit better.

Dear let-trade,

Thank you for your response. I was waiting for you.
Originally when the transaction was completed, I was content with the outcome. I left my FB stating that. Then I read your feedback and was taken aback.
I see now that there were two of you that I was working with.

I don’t purchase bags from online sites (i.e. let-trade)…except for the fact that fellow tPF’ers spoke highly of you. I decided to give you a try.
In fact, I had sent an email way back asking if there was any extra info you would need from me in case I wanted to buy right away.

Initially, when I didn’t find the date code and we were not connecting through emails, I did become a little concerned. That is why I turned to the forum for help in looking for where the stamp code was located.
Then May replied and all was settled. That is where you (Grace) must have entered into the picture.

I posted here after your FB…I did so because I couldn’t make sense of why you had left that FB and thus needed to vent.

I can see how you might think that by leaving that comment would somehow let me know about our email servers.

As I had mentioned at the beginning of my post, I did not wish for any misunderstandings to occur.

The great thing about the tPF is how everyone can come together and make their comments/opinions to help others in some way or another.

Thank you to everyone who has left a comment in regards to this.

Happy Holidays to All !!

Hi again. Just a little update on the little email testing that we have done yesterday. Please see attachment for detail.

1. Creating a testing email from our hotmail to you (last night in local time)
2. Email sent.
3. Got a Delivery Status Notification (Failure) (morning of our local time)
4. Detail of the Failure email.
5. Detail of the failure attachment (downloaded from hotmaill as shown in picture 4).

We did not ignore your email but we really can't send email directly to you unless using ebay system message. Sorry about this but just would like to let you know about it.

Attachments

• email1.jpg
    email1.jpg
    139.3 KB · Views: 38
  • email2.jpg
    email2.jpg
    41.5 KB · Views: 31
  • email3.jpg
    email3.jpg
    149.4 KB · Views: 30
  • email4.jpg
    email4.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 31
  • email5.jpg
    email5.jpg
    62.4 KB · Views: 29
Yes, I am also impressed… imagine my surprise when coming back from my Thanksgiving dinner with family…

Hi again let-trade,

I appreciate your consistency to resolve and troubleshoot this matter.
Thank you for sending that last post… I understand now…the email address you have is an out-dated address.
Please update your contact info.

I trust this will finally bring this matter to a closure.