To be continued =[

Staying away at first will probably be like starting a new exercise program- so hard and no fun and then pretty soon you will see you are happy,less stressed and enjoying life! I say run and don't look back!(at least until winter)

Best wishes! I agree that there are so many things you could be doing besides tpf'ing for hours per day (which is what I have done ALL summer). I too need to get offline and get out of the house more. I've tried to go without logging on but its like a drug and I just have to log on every AM to see what new threads are posted. Now that school is back in session and I'm starting a new job, I will be forced to spend less time here.

You are so strong! I hope that I can be like you *as soon as* I buy a couple of things I want! Like you I'm going to be super busy soon, so although I love this forum and many of the members here, it's a HUGE distraction!

Oh Mike Im sorry to hear this but at the same time happy your going to be able to focus on things you want, like having fun, enjoying life, and enoying others around you! Take care bud and I will PM you on Facebook to see how your doing!:yes: