To be continued =[

FashionMIKE

Aug 2, 2006
I am taking a break not because of quality issues or because I am bored of LV. I am instead going to try and focus on being a teenager. Every day I bring myself to this forum seeking something new, but not anymore. I am going to take a few months time and focus on living life. SOME of you guys are like family lol, so it has nothing to do with you. Lately I have been stressing over school and just a bunch of crap. I will peak in and out occasionally, but not as much as I used to. I will make one final purchase in a few weeks but than starts my TPF vacation lol.

Mike =]

freshmess

Aug 19, 2007
Oslo, Norway
You sure will be missed while you're away, but you're absolutely right. There are so many things one should go out for and enjoy. Always stay safe, happy and in touch. See you around, pal!

sweetlove

O.G.
Mar 9, 2006
Best wishes. I'm kind of in your situation too, but for me I'm not avoiding tPF on purpose, but it just happens. I'm planning to become more active again at some point, and I hope you will be too :yes:

Corie

Loving my Epi bag!!!
Aug 13, 2007
Cajun country
Well go have fun and be stress free we will be here when you get back!!! Maybe then Lv will spark your intrests again!:tender: