to all you ink twiggy owners out there

style101 said:
^ Chigirl, you probably feel that way because of the width, but as long as you don't overstuff it and it's able to scrunch a little, it works fine over the shoulder if you're petite. Again, not the optimum way to carry it, but still workable - especially if you can already carry your City that way.

thanks!!! i think however that i will pass on this style even though it seems that people really love it. i have a mini-twiggy so i sort of have a twiggy.

i just really wanted a bordeaux bbag and saw the twiggy on ebay and thought it might be right. there are some firsts at Bal NY so maybe that is the way to go.

hope i don't regret it. :hrmm:

chigirl said:
thanks!!! i think however that i will pass on this style even though it seems that people really love it. i have a mini-twiggy so i sort of have a twiggy.

i just really wanted a bordeaux bbag and saw the twiggy on ebay and thought it might be right. there are some firsts at Bal NY so maybe that is the way to go.

hope i don't regret it. :hrmm:

No, I think that's actually the right call. You're much better off not gambling on a style on eBay if you've never tried the bag out in person before. Shapes are such an individual thing on everyone's different body type, so just because it works for some people doesn't mean it'll work for you. Maybe wait until you have the chance to try the Twiggy out in person and then go for whichever one you decide on in the new Grenat - it looks like it'll be close to Bordeaux.

style101 said:
No, I think that's actually the right call. You're much better off not gambling on a style on eBay if you've never tried the bag out in person before. Shapes are such an individual thing on everyone's different body type, so just because it works for some people doesn't mean it'll work for you. Maybe wait until you have the chance to try the Twiggy out in person and then go for whichever one you decide on in the new Grenat - it looks like it'll be close to Bordeaux.

yeppers, the grenat ("oxblood" as they're calling it @ the nyc store) is very similiar to the bordeaux, except it's more brownish as opposed to the bordeaux which is more like a plum wine :rolleyes:

chigirl said:
do any of you carry the twiggy over your shoulder? i am moving away from handheld bags for everyday and think this may be too bulky for under the shoulder. is it? i feel like the city and first (because they are flat) would work better under the shoulder. maybe not.

Actually I have same question too since I like to carry my bag over shoulder... I just wondering how do people usually carry the twiggy? Are there any pictures of someone carrying the twiggy over shoulder? TIA....

i carry my twiggy over my shoulder!!!...i just got home from a night on the town with it & it's soooooooooooo comfortable (as long as you don't stuff it too full)...and of course, it's got a great shoulder strap so you've got options :rolleyes:

Here's a pic I took awhile back when I first got my twiggy.
I am still loving it and use it alot :smile:

BTwiggyShoulder.jpg

i love the twiggy!:love:
here's an old pic of me and my twig.

Attachments

• twig1.jpg
    twig1.jpg
    232.2 KB · Views: 80
  • twig2.jpg
    twig2.jpg
    140 KB · Views: 67
  • twig3.jpg
    twig3.jpg
    188.1 KB · Views: 68
I only carry my twiggy's over my shoulder. With two kids in tow, it is hard for me to have a hand carry only bag. It does fit nicely though on the crook of my arm.

firstclass and serenity, thanks for the kind words.
it's definitely not long at all. it's really is a great style.
the best part is you don't feel like you have to dig to find stuff inside because the bag is not very deep. but don't let it fool you, it can carry lots of stuff!

esile said:
firstclass and serenity, thanks for the kind words.
it's definitely not long at all. its really is a great style.
the best part is you don't feel like you have to dig to find stuff inside because the bag is not very deep. but don't let it fool you, it can carry lots of stuff!

Esile and Vixy--those Twiggys look fantastic on you guys!!! I really like the way it looks carried on the shoulder! :smile: Thanks for posting those pics! :smile: