To all the girls who have the Chanel naked bag, HELP ME !

Deedeedelovely -> Do you need to be careful with your bag ? Does he get scratches easily or not ?

I have had mine since Jan this year...I carry it so much...not a scratch on it. It is plastic or pvc yes...so I am careful about heat,not to put things in it that could print on the plastic and be mindful of how you put down...plastic keeps shape so the flap edges could bend back and you have to work on reshaping. With all that said, I carry it like any other bag. I use it as my fun bag:day out shopping,girls night out,special occasions evening bag etc.

I was going to buy one last year, but my SA stopped me. For her to stop me ain't good. At the time, it was for the full price and SA made a comment about being too pricey for something that can be easily scratched because of the material.

Sounds like you really like it. You should go for it. I just wanted to mention that I have seen this bag with a nice cosmetic bag that is big enough to fill the whole bag up and it takes away that see through look so you can put your stuff in the cosmetic case instead of the bag.