To All Of My COACHIES...Its Time For Me To Let The Truth Out :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh, Kimmie! Not your new lilac striped satchel?? Tell me that one wasn't in the bunch! I'm so so sorry. I am thankful however that it was an honest mistake on your son's part and not an actual robbery or even worse, a fire. There are so many tragedies that could have been worse and sounds like you were able to show your son the meaning of true forgiveness which is a far more precious gift to give your child than anything else. He'll be able to find it in his heart to forgive others because he's been shown how to forgive. I know you'll be OK. Be sure to share all your wonderful replacements as you buy them!

What about the pieces you've recently gotten....your wristlet and the bag you got as a gift...those are all since the loss yes?

Oh goodness no. I have begun my new collection process already:graucho: Thats why sunshine sent me my Madeline. So I have that and here are pics of what my collection consist of now! See the Carly and the Burberry cosmetic case?? That is from my sweetheart mod friends!!! I am sooo not empty handed! Its a small collection but I absolutely adore every piece!:love:

Attachments

• Ebay Pics 765.jpg
    Ebay Pics 765.jpg
    59.8 KB · Views: 60
  • Ebay Pics 771.jpg
    Ebay Pics 771.jpg
    60.1 KB · Views: 58
  • Ebay Pics 733.jpg
    Ebay Pics 733.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 74
  • Ebay Pics 779.jpg
    Ebay Pics 779.jpg
    61.2 KB · Views: 79
  • Ebay Pics 776.jpg
    Ebay Pics 776.jpg
    59.5 KB · Views: 86
Kimmie, I love you to pieces. You are truly blessed and even better than this is that I know that you know it! :smooch:

Tll! I loves you too girl!! You girls are just like another family to me and I cherish the fact I am able to talk to you and you guys understand me as if we've known each other for years! Thank you for that!:heart::flowers::heart:;):heart:

Oh my goodness ranskimmie, I had to catch my breath after reading your post. Im so sorry that happened to you! But look at it this way, now you get to build a whole new collection and we all know how fun that can be. Hope youre doing ok- i can imagine this would take a little while to get over.

You are truly an amazing person. I am so sorry that you lost all your bags but the fact that you are handling it so well and realize that there are more important things in life is commendable. Things can always be replaced ... in time. And as you said your son was just trying to help you out. You are a wonderful mom and a great person.

My heart goes out to you!

:crybaby:That really stinks, I am so sorry. For what it's worth I think you handled it very well, and you and your sweet son are going to have one good story one day (in the very, very far off future when it won't bring a lump to your throat) for his SO. I am so glad your lovely tpf buddy sent you that amazing Madeline.

Oh goodness no. I have begun my new collection process already:graucho: Thats why sunshine sent me my Madeline. So I have that and here are pics of what my collection consist of now! See the Carly and the Burberry cosmetic case?? That is from my sweetheart mod friends!!! I am sooo not empty handed! Its a small collection but I absolutely adore every piece!:love:
Everything in your new collection is amazing!!! And I'm sure the Carly and Madeline mean so much to you because they were special gifts! See, there is a reason for everything, maybe the reason here is to show you how much people care for you.

:flowers:I am sorry about you bad luck on your collection, but they say everything happens for a reason I honestly don't know what the reason could have been for something so unlucky like that but I guess in time you will know ?:confused1:

Anyways I want to say I don't know you very well but from what I have seen and talked to you , your a very sweet lady. And your new collection is beautiful and now I know why so many bags in just 1 week.:love: :heart:

Everything in your new collection is amazing!!! And I'm sure the Carly and Madeline mean so much to you because they were special gifts! See, there is a reason for everything, maybe the reason here is to show you how much people care for you.

I cant even begin to explain how I felt when I received my Madeline and Carly. I was bawling like a baby. My hubby thought something tramatic happened when he walked in. He was in shock too. He has never ever gotten on to me about this forum but now hes amazed at the true hearts of everyone here. It was such a wake up call to how very important all of you are to me. Very, very dear.

:flowers:I am sorry about you bad luck on your collection, but they say everything happens for a reason I honestly don't know what the reason could have been for something so unlucky like that but I guess in time you will know ?:confused1:

Anyways I want to say I don't know you very well but from what I have seen and talked to you , your a very sweet lady. And your new collection is beautiful and now I know why so many bags in just 1 week.:love: :heart:

Oh thank you so much CoachGirl. That means so much to me!:love:

Oh my goodness. I am so sorry about your previous collection! (((HUGS)))

I'm glad that you have been able to build a little bit back up.. soon you will have an even better collection, I'm sure! :yes:

Status
Not open for further replies.