To All Of My COACHIES...Its Time For Me To Let The Truth Out :-(

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm SOOOO sorry! That's just awful. I don't know your situation, but can you get anything at all back from home owners or rental insurance? It's probably not much consolation, but at least it's 'things' that can be replaced eventually. I hope your son isn't too bummed, his heart was in the right place.

OMG Ranskimmie! I am soo sorry! I read your post and I am heart broken! I cannot imagine what you have been going through!

Is there any way that your insurance would help you out? The people at your local dump couldn't locate anything?

That is just terrible, but I know GREAT things are coming your way! Stay strong and optimistic! Maybe they will still be able to locate everything.

Oh no!!! I read and reread your post hoping it was a joke, but I am so sorry to hear this Kimmie!! ((HUGS)) Well, it's a good thing that these are things that can be replaced, and everyone makes mistakes, your son was trying to help. Feel better :smile:

OMG I was just looking at your collection pic this am...My heart just dropped. Your poor son must feel so horrible. My daugher broke a very special vase/lamp that was very old and couldn't be replaced and she cried for days about it. Tell him when he is older and has a good job he has to keep his mom well stocked in handbags...lol

Oh, my. I cannot imagine how you must feel. How devastating! I am sooo sorry. What an incredibly good mom you are to appreciate the effort your son made instead of being angry. I really hope your homeowner's insurance can at least help with the cost (although I am sure there were bags that cannot be replaced).

OMG Ranskimmie! I am soo sorry! I read your post and I am heart broken! I cannot imagine what you have been going through!

Is there any way that your insurance would help you out? The people at your local dump couldn't locate anything?

That is just terrible, but I know GREAT things are coming your way! Stay strong and optimistic! Maybe they will still be able to locate everything.

Believe me, I've been through every option available to me.....even contacted the PD and a very good friend here who is an atty. I guess all I can say is Im SOL.

OMG I was just looking at your collection pic this am...My heart just dropped. Your poor son must feel so horrible. My daugher broke a very special vase/lamp that was very old and couldn't be replaced and she cried for days about it. Tell him when he is older and has a good job he has to keep his mom well stocked in handbags...lol

It was so sweet of him, he wanted to know if when he grows up if its possible for him to earn $75 on his first paycheck to buy me a brand new LV!:lol:

Ranskimmie, I am so saddened by what happened to your bags! I know that they are just things but you worked so hard in building a collection of bags you love! My thoughts and prayers go out to you. I hope you can build a new collection. All the best, Liz

OMG KIMMIE NO.

NO

NO

NO

Honey. I'm so sorry. The horror and anguish you must have felt and then having to help your baby get over the same feelings...oh gosh... I'm so sorry. :crybaby::crybaby:

I'm sooooo sorry this happened!!!! :cry: I can only imagine how horrible you must feel & horrible your poor son must feel! I'm glad you recognized that he was only trying to help; hoping good things will come your way in the future!

Status
Not open for further replies.