tivoli

I'm very picky when it comes to where the bags are made. I prefer my bags being made in France (which is easy for me because I live in Germany which is next to France...). I hate my Agenda being made in Spain...
If you have second thoughts and worry about it that much - I wouldn't keep it.
I hate the feeling of having something which I'm not 100% sure.

But if it's just out of quality reasons I would keep the Tivoli. The quality shouldn't differ at all - as far as I know.
Plus, the Tivoli is a little bit hard to find... that means you'll have to wait long... and loooongeer...

um, no. They're the same quality no matter where it's made. I don't understand why some people would be so picky on where LV's products are made, they're all the same. Personally I would keep the Tivoli. But that's just me.

I agree with this statement above. The quality should not differ at all. If the tag bothers you do wait for another one. But if the bag is hard to get at your place I would rethink it because of the waiting time.

Agreed.

Also consider that it is your lovely Tivoli that's going to be eye-catching. No one will be squinting at the tag to see where it's made. So it's nothing to be overly concerned about.

I agree with this statement above. The quality should not differ at all. If the tag bothers you do wait for another one. But if the bag is hard to get at your place I would rethink it because of the waiting time.