Tivoli PM vs Tivoli GM - which to get?

Should I get the Tivoli GM or Tivoli PM?

• Keep the GM!

• Get the PM!

• Don't bother. Get something else!

Results are only viewable after voting.
I think it really depends on what you carry on a daily basis. I have the GM and I am only 5 ft tall but I lvoe it!! I usually carry quite a bit and have a 4 yr old's stuff that is usually carry around also so the GM works the best for me.

Since I don't have a store close by, I ordered both sizes and had them shipped to me so I could see them side by side IRL. At first I thought the GM was too big so I sent it back. After a couple of days of looking at the PM, I realized that it was too small. Most of my other bags were PM size, and I had really wanted a bigger bag this time. I couldn't get the GM out of my mind. So, I ended up sending the PM back and repurchasing the GM back (luckily, the day before the price went up).

Keep the GM! It's a better value. It's hard to come across an LV bag of that size with as much detailing on it for that price. Plus, it's more versatile.

I own the PM and it is perfect for me. I am 5'6" 120. It is not too small, but that depends on what you carry. It comfortably fits a Eugenie wallet, cosmetic pouch and mini address book. There is a cell phone pocket. I think the PM may be a little more versatile because it is not quite as casual as the GM.

went to pick up my pm today. realize it was too small for me. it was the same width as the speedy but smaller in height. I'm sure the next person on the waiting list for the pm would be happy to hear it has arrived. decided to go with the GM instead. another thing that sold me to the GM is that i can use it over the shoulder if I purchase an over the shoulder strap. now I'm on the waiting list for GM but wish there was an in between size. :Push:

^ thanks so much for your input! :shame:

today i went to look at the PM. i turned it down b/c the size was quite small for what i am looking for. it's really a shame that there's no in-between size!

the good news is (two-fold):

1) i will keep the GM (pre-increase price) so that's that! YAY!!!! i do want a day-to-day bag so i think this is for me. the fact that it can be worn on the shoulders is a real bonus for me.

2) my mom bought the PM instead! she went with me to check out the bag. her heart skipped a beat as soon as she saw it and she HTH! she kept saying "that's the bag i saw some women carrying! i was wondering what it was! i really loved the shape!" so LV refunded me and charged her cc instead. if and when she ever gets tired of that bag, the baby will come straight to me! muah hah hah! :graucho: funny thing is, A LOT of women in the store were sort of hovering and staring in our direction when the SA was showing the PM to us. i was amused. :P

both the PM and GM are absolutely gorgeous IMO in their own different way. as an evening/semi-dressy bag, i would hands-down go for the PM.

so a decision has been made and i thank everyone for all their input! :flowers: