Tivoli GM or Black Suhali Lockit?

So you are all on the fence and having difficulty committing to one over the other! :roflmfao: Kidding! Thanks for the advice ladies! Will the Tivoli be around for a while?

About the work environment, I am in court usually a couple of times a week, but the office environment is small and pretty casual all things considered. Weekends are jeans and a t-shirt, or sweats if I am staying home. I definitely don't have a "dressy" dress code, if that helps.

Definitely get the black Suhali Lockit PM!!! I actually like the suhali lockit with jeans and that's basically all I wear and I definitely want a lockit myself (but in verone). Your lockit should fit in nicely.

I believe that the Tivoli is now a part of the permanent collection so it will be around for a while.

Suhali Lockit PM! It's sooo classy and will get lots of stares even though it isn't labelled with LV logos all over...It goes really well with jeans, which is what I wear everday, and a nice coat or pullover during winter months. Even for summer I plan on wearing it with t-shirts or polo shirts...