Tips for longer and fuller lashes

^ Really? Talika hasn't done anything to my lashes. I used it for awhile and it did nothing, so now it just sits in my junk makeup drawer :Push: I just use a lot of products on my lashes to get the desired effect that I want (primer and 2 or 3 types of mascara, plus using a comb with every coat), no product has ever worked for me and I'm sick of trying to get my darn lashes to grow thicker and longer lol.

Aw, that's too bad! I guess nothing works for everyone. I had overplucked my eyebrows in high school, and Talika completely grew them back in for me. After that I bought I second bottle for my lashes and now I'm on my third just for every-other-day eyelash maintenance.

I've been using Castor Oil for a month on my eyelashes - here's a comparison pic before and after:
eyeDec28.jpg

I haven't noticed a difference yet. I've been applying it at the roots of my upper and lower lashes, using my finger. I'm going to keep doing this for another month, and maybe try using the clean mascara wand method. (By the way - my eyelashes look even more sparse in the after pic, but that is because I had just used an oily eye makeup remover, so the lashes are kind of spiky and stuck together)

OMG!! Look at your Normal lashes!! WOW! I wish I had your lashes - BEAUTIFUL!!

I've been using Castor Oil for a month on my eyelashes - here's a comparison pic before and after:
eyeDec28.jpg

I haven't noticed a difference yet. I've been applying it at the roots of my upper and lower lashes, using my finger. I'm going to keep doing this for another month, and maybe try using the clean mascara wand method. (By the way - my eyelashes look even more sparse in the after pic, but that is because I had just used an oily eye makeup remover, so the lashes are kind of spiky and stuck together)

i'm curious to try castor oil now! i know a few people using Lumigan- it makes your lashes grow longer, but not thicker. that stuff makes me worry about the side effects though (like making your eye color darker).

i have fairly long and thick lashes normally, and i notice that the more i wear mascara, the thinner they get. so i'm trying not to wear it so much.

OMG!! Look at your Normal lashes!! WOW! I wish I had your lashes - BEAUTIFUL!!

Thanks yeliab :biggrin:

Here's an update on my Castor Oil treatment - I've applied Castor Oil on my eyelashes nearly every night for 2 months now.

lashes2copy.jpg

I can't decide if I should continue with this treatment...on one hand, I think I had thicker lashes before - on the other hand, my lashes now seem slightly spikier and longer....And I've noticed that my lashes look better with mascara now then they did before I started using the castor oil. ALSO - hardly any lashes fall out when I wipe off my make up.

I've also heard rumours that Vaseline encourages eyelash growth -but not sure if that is worth a shot, because of the petroleum aspect. And I don't plan on using any serums, as I don't want to risk it - if there are natural products to help them - then why not, but otherwise, I'm happy enough with my eyelashes as they are.

Ellapretty your lashes are GORGEOUS! I know you want them longer/fuller, but they are among the nicest lashes I've seen w/o mascara.

Where do you get rapidlash?

Thank you dutch.dreams - what a sweet thing to say :biggrin:
I'm grateful for my natural state. Of course - fuller and longer always seem better! And all the youtube beauty gurus seem to have eyelashes that sweep their cheekbones! A lot of them have used Latisse - but once they stopped using it regularly, they were back to where they started.

Peter Thomas Roth's lashes to die for is making my lashes monsters on my eyes-- almost too many lashes! I know it's expensive, but I bought it during Sephora's F&F and it's working wonders!