Tips for longer and fuller lashes

Vogue7

Oct 5, 2009
ok so just last month i went to a semi high school reunion and i couldn't help noticing one of my friends lashes!!! she had on mascara ofcourse, but they looked sooo long and full!!! being me, i had to ask... so turns out its a pretty easy procedure :biggrin:

all u need is CASTOR OIL.. and a clean mascara brush/stick/whatever its called

u can normally apply it day and night (anytime of the day is alright too).. day under ur mascara.. and night before u go to sleep.

it's just been a month now since i started using castor oil & i could really notice the difference!!!
:yahoo:

so do any of u have any other tips other than castor oil?? lets share :biggrin:

I've tried using castor oil to lengthen and thicken my lashes, not like I really needed it but I wanted to see how much longer I could get them :P I don't know if it was because I didn't apply enough, or I had bad quality oil, but I didn't notice much of a difference after using it a couple times a day for a few weeks.

BTW, how does your mascara go on over castor oil?

I wouldn't wish for eyelashes any longer than they already are, because they're so long, they kind of irritate my eyes. I always can't apply much mascara to my bottom lashes, because then they look like spider legs - it's not good.

I would really love to have thicker lashes though. My lashes may already be thick, but maybe they could be thicker?

I tried this method a couple of years ago. I don't think it actually makes your eyelashes thicker/longer. I think it's just a temporary, artificial reaction - just as if you applied a transparent mascara, the rest is all in your mind - you see what you want to see. That is okay :smile:

I use RapidLash, and it really works for me. My lashes are about 1/3 again as long as they were, and they are much thicker. From product migration, my lower lashes have benefited as well. My lashes are now so long that I usually just curl them for day and do not use mascara.

I just discover this part of the forum!

I have been using the Ardell growth and treatment gel for the last few months. Its under $10 and so far has worked wonders on thickness for me, not so noticeable on length. I have been growing lots of new lashes, but I have to be careful where I apply- otherwise have spotted a few higher up on my eyelid or in the tear duct area and they are super painful to pluck out.

Thanks for all the tips guys :biggrin:

personally i have been seeing alot of progress on my lashes from castor oil but i haven't been putting on mascara for a month now to rest my lashes lol

miss_ritz i'm thinking u put on castor oil before ur mascara? i've never tried it but that was a friends idea :smile:

sedmackay i put it in the morning before going out and then at night before i go to sleep... i increase the amount before going to sleep 'cause i know it won't irritate my eyes since they'll be closed lol.. sometimes i apply during the day as well ..

i've been wanting to use rapidlash for a while now but they don't sell it in drug stores in where i live =(

I'm going to try the castor oil trick. I've tried Mavala, Ardell and Skinactives but nothing has made a noticeable affect on me.

If the castor oil does'nt work, then I'll give rapidlash a go. Better to try the cheaper and natural alternative first! :P

^ Really? Talika hasn't done anything to my lashes. I used it for awhile and it did nothing, so now it just sits in my junk makeup drawer :Push: I just use a lot of products on my lashes to get the desired effect that I want (primer and 2 or 3 types of mascara, plus using a comb with every coat), no product has ever worked for me and I'm sick of trying to get my darn lashes to grow thicker and longer lol.