Tip from Dillard's SA - extra % off sale items on Wed January 30th!!

Wow Affini Large duffle bleecker for only $139 that is good price . Is it the leather one, what what color? Great buy
It's the black leather one. Black was not my first choice (wanted to branch out into other colors lol), but for that price I couldn't pass it up!!!! When she said that I was like 'I'LL TAKE IT" lol. She probably thought I was insane.:yahoo:

Can anyone recommend a dillards that had a lot of coach sale inventory? i live in NY so there is no dillards near me :sad: but i would love to try to do a charge send for a sig stripe demi! im having no luck cold calling stores

Can anyone recommend a dillards that had a lot of coach sale inventory? i live in NY so there is no dillards near me :sad: but i would love to try to do a charge send for a sig stripe demi! im having no luck cold calling stores

My dh went to Dillard's in the Fayette Mall in Lexington, KY this morning and they had a sig stripe demi in black/gunmetal and brown/bronze at that time.

I just called my Dillard's. They didn't have anything great. Just fall patchwork and some clutches. No accessories are on sale.

We have hail outside now, so I think I am going to be skipping the sale.

My Dillards barely had anything! The only things on sale were fall and holiday patchwork items which are not on my current wish list! Bummer!

I did, however, pick up a really cute pair of black Gianni Bini flats for $30! :tup:

Thank you!!! I just called and got one!

Yay! You're very welcome!

I don't know what price you got it for, but he bought one for me (for V-Day) and they were originally giving him 30% off of $133, but they found out that one bag was marked down again to $89 so he got the 30% off of that for a total of $62.30 + tax.

Thank you, printgal! After I ran across your post, I called around and managed to locate a Dillard's that had the signature stripe demi in the black/gunmetal color. The bag was on sale for $62.30 and I asked the SA to do a charge send since the store is located in a different state from me. The SA was very nice and knowledgeable. She even let me know of all of the other 25% off and clearance priced Coach bags to see if there was anything else that I might be interested in.

I am pretty sure the demis were 50% + the add'l 30% at my Dillards too. The Alpharetta, GA store had a ton of fall patchwork bags and pouches when I was there this afternoon. They also had 3 black sig demis left. Last week there were multiple colors in the sig demi but today they were almost cleaned out. There were some other black/brown sig bags too but I have no idea what the styles are. Also had $ charms.

BTW, I did return my black patent wristlet for the add'l 30% off!!

I use to work at Dillard's. It's true the sales associate don't know what's on sale in advance. The department manager walks around the night before and puts the signs up an hour before closing. Customers who are still in the stores during that time can take advantage of the sale early. At least at my store they did. I wasn't into Coach then but employees discount was worth it especially on top of the sale price.

I'm traveling on business and there isn't a Dillard's store here. I have to wait until Saturday to see what's left.

Mental Note - go into Dillard's the night before the sale and lurk around Coach counter until 9:05 when they either put the sales sign up or they kick me out! Thanks for the tip, jken!! (Oh, just caught the hour before closing part...guess I'll need to get there at 7:45 and stalk the counter until they put the signs up!!)

I was lucky and scored a medium Ergo in choc sig for $90-something. They had JUST put it out (maybe it was a return?). My super awesome tipster also held back a Holiday Patchwork tote and wristlet ($208 and $52).

Didn't Mean To...I was at the Lincoln store, which doesn't carry squat. Were you talking about an Omaha store? I wish I lived in Omaha! Shopping overall in Lincoln SUCKS! At least my mom lives in Dallas so we get in some great shopping trips about four times per year.