Tiny lightweight crossbody

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
I would like to buy a small and light crossbody for walking near the house, such as walking the dog or taking a stroll. I just need space for keys, phone, and maybe a chapstick or folded bills.

Right now I either hold everything or use a wristlet.

I would love to hear your suggestions.

BPC

Blue Jean Baby Queen prettiest Bal I've ever seen
Mar 31, 2012
I use my Balenciaga Hip for exactly what you're describing. Walking my bulldog, strolls, or when I just need to be hands free.

Here's a pic showing what it holds.

Attachments

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
Hmm the Balenciaga looks good. Maybe something like that! Maybe even smaller.

The mz wallace bag is too big. I tend to fill up my bag so I just want something like a wristlet but hands free.

Silkpearl

Nov 27, 2013
How about a Classic Q Percy, mini Natasha or Karlie by MBmj? Very nice little crossbody bags in pebbled leather with multitude of colours each season. Marc Jacobs also does a nylon mini Natasha which is super lightweight and easily fits in your requirements too.

lvdreamer

Enjoying Rain!
O.G.
Mar 27, 2007
I love the Harveys Seatbeltbag Hipster. It's great because there is a detachable long strap that can work crossbody, on shoulder, and around the waist and there is a detachable wrist strap for when you want to use it as a wristlet. I also love the durability of the seatbelt material.

Here's the Hipster in Black: http://www.seatbeltbags.com/hipsterblack.html

indiaink

Eh
Authenticator
O.G.
May 3, 2007
If you're walking the dog, perhaps you don't need to be terribly high fashion and spend a ton of money - I use a Travelon crossbody and keep a house key, Kleenex, flashlight, poop bag in it ... And I wouldn't mind if anything happened to it.

Silversun

Apr 28, 2011
London
I agree knowing the budget would be very useful.

If budget is no issue, I'd personally love the tiny TPM sized Hermes Evelyne in a fun colour. I've often looked at it and really wanted to get it, then realised that I wouldn't be able to put anything practical in there. Not an issue if you just want it to hold keys and a phone.

I second the vote for Balenciaga Hip. If you happen to get one with the older style strap, you can also double-loop it into a little shoulder bag.

For a more modest budget I adore MBMJ leather and colours, so any of their mini bags would be great.

And that Longchamp Le Cuir looks so cute!! So many colours to choose from, too.

annie9999

O.G.
Feb 22, 2007
i use a gucci canvas belt bag in black. have had it for years and it looks like new. it's perfect and can also be worn in lots of other situations.

Mariapia

Feb 21, 2012
France
If you're walking the dog, perhaps you don't need to be terribly high fashion and spend a ton of money - I use a Travelon crossbody and keep a house key, Kleenex, flashlight, poop bag in it ... And I wouldn't mind if anything happened to it.

+1. I have a small nylon Nike crossbody and it ´s perfect!

pringirl

♥♥♥
O.G.
Feb 22, 2008
Nylon: Kipling alvar
Canvas: LV eva
Leather: rebecca minkoff mini mac

Last edited: