Tiny lightweight crossbody

cola262

addicted
O.G.
Oct 24, 2006
I would like to buy a small and light crossbody for walking near the house, such as walking the dog or taking a stroll. I just need space for keys, phone, and maybe a chapstick or folded bills.

Right now I either hold everything or use a wristlet.

I would love to hear your suggestions.

I use my Balenciaga Hip for exactly what you're describing. Walking my bulldog, strolls, or when I just need to be hands free.

Here's a pic showing what it holds.

Attachments

• DSC01743.JPG
    DSC01743.JPG
    586.8 KB · Views: 525
  • DSC01751.JPG
    DSC01751.JPG
    188.6 KB · Views: 516
Hmm the Balenciaga looks good. Maybe something like that! Maybe even smaller.

The mz wallace bag is too big. I tend to fill up my bag so I just want something like a wristlet but hands free.

How about a Classic Q Percy, mini Natasha or Karlie by MBmj? Very nice little crossbody bags in pebbled leather with multitude of colours each season. Marc Jacobs also does a nylon mini Natasha which is super lightweight and easily fits in your requirements too.

If you're walking the dog, perhaps you don't need to be terribly high fashion and spend a ton of money - I use a Travelon crossbody and keep a house key, Kleenex, flashlight, poop bag in it ... And I wouldn't mind if anything happened to it.

I agree knowing the budget would be very useful.

If budget is no issue, I'd personally love the tiny TPM sized Hermes Evelyne in a fun colour. I've often looked at it and really wanted to get it, then realised that I wouldn't be able to put anything practical in there. Not an issue if you just want it to hold keys and a phone.

I second the vote for Balenciaga Hip. If you happen to get one with the older style strap, you can also double-loop it into a little shoulder bag.

For a more modest budget I adore MBMJ leather and colours, so any of their mini bags would be great.

And that Longchamp Le Cuir looks so cute!! So many colours to choose from, too.

If you're walking the dog, perhaps you don't need to be terribly high fashion and spend a ton of money - I use a Travelon crossbody and keep a house key, Kleenex, flashlight, poop bag in it ... And I wouldn't mind if anything happened to it.

+1. I have a small nylon Nike crossbody and it ´s perfect!