Tinted moisturizer for oily skin

Aug 5, 2013
I normally change to tinted moisturizer in the summer months. I just found out my favorite tinted moisturizer is discontinued :/ it was avon mark's get a tint. I have super oily skin so would love to know what other products I can try. Thanks!

Oil free does not mean u won't still product a lot of oil. It has more to do with a combination of products u use. For instance I just stumbled up the sk II treatment essence and for these two days I noticed a decrease in oil production throughout the day. In other words your skin needs to be balanced. Not just say because u used oil free u won't see oil production. On a side note I've also tried countless mattifying moisturizers and primers and such and I do not witness any decrease in oil production either.

Right now for the summer my daytime regime is this: (I've been able to cut out many products)

After washing face-
1.sk II treatment essence
2. Chanel Le jour (a salicylic based serum)- good for all skins.
3. Chanel uv essential sunscreen spf50

Night:
1. Sk II treatment essence
2. Chanel la nuit

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Laura Mercier has a great oil-free tinted moisturizer. It gives pretty decent coverage and feels really light on your skin.

Oil free does not mean u won't still product a lot of oil. It has more to do with a combination of products u use. For instance I just stumbled up the sk II treatment essence and for these two days I noticed a decrease in oil production throughout the day. In other words your skin needs to be balanced. Not just say because u used oil free u won't see oil production. On a side note I've also tried countless mattifying moisturizers and primers and such and I do not witness any decrease in oil production either.

Right now for the summer my daytime regime is this: (I've been able to cut out many products)

After washing face-
1.sk II treatment essence
2. Chanel Le jour (a salicylic based serum)- good for all skins.
3. Chanel uv essential sunscreen spf50

Night:
1. Sk II treatment essence
2. Chanel la nuit

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Thanks for the recommendations!

I also have extremely oily skin and have found NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer to be the most compatible TM that I've ever tried for oily skin! I tried Laura Mercier but found that it did not withstand my oily skin well. NARS on the other hand has impressive staying power, a pretty good color range, and covers better than most tinted moisturizers. Hope this helps and good luck on your quest to find the perfect TM!

Artistry has a really good one that I use.. I really don't like wearing foundation and I trend to have a very oily T-zone. The mineral base on their moisturizer is wonderful and I don't feel it makes me oily at all.