Tinted moisturizer for oily skin

Aug 5, 2013
Florida
I normally change to tinted moisturizer in the summer months. I just found out my favorite tinted moisturizer is discontinued :/ it was avon mark's get a tint. I have super oily skin so would love to know what other products I can try. Thanks!

Ligea77

Aug 14, 2011
Texas
Laura Mercier has a great oil-free tinted moisturizer. It gives pretty decent coverage and feels really light on your skin.

bunnyr

100jellybeans
Jul 17, 2012
Oil free does not mean u won't still product a lot of oil. It has more to do with a combination of products u use. For instance I just stumbled up the sk II treatment essence and for these two days I noticed a decrease in oil production throughout the day. In other words your skin needs to be balanced. Not just say because u used oil free u won't see oil production. On a side note I've also tried countless mattifying moisturizers and primers and such and I do not witness any decrease in oil production either.

Right now for the summer my daytime regime is this: (I've been able to cut out many products)

After washing face-
1.sk II treatment essence
2. Chanel Le jour (a salicylic based serum)- good for all skins.
3. Chanel uv essential sunscreen spf50

Night:
1. Sk II treatment essence
2. Chanel la nuit

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Aug 5, 2013
Florida
Laura Mercier has a great oil-free tinted moisturizer. It gives pretty decent coverage and feels really light on your skin.

Oil free does not mean u won't still product a lot of oil. It has more to do with a combination of products u use. For instance I just stumbled up the sk II treatment essence and for these two days I noticed a decrease in oil production throughout the day. In other words your skin needs to be balanced. Not just say because u used oil free u won't see oil production. On a side note I've also tried countless mattifying moisturizers and primers and such and I do not witness any decrease in oil production either.

Right now for the summer my daytime regime is this: (I've been able to cut out many products)

After washing face-
1.sk II treatment essence
2. Chanel Le jour (a salicylic based serum)- good for all skins.
3. Chanel uv essential sunscreen spf50

Night:
1. Sk II treatment essence
2. Chanel la nuit

Sent from my iPhone using PurseForum mobile app

Thanks for the recommendations!

USCGirlie

O.G.
Mar 3, 2007
California
I also have extremely oily skin and have found NARS Pure Radiant Tinted Moisturizer to be the most compatible TM that I've ever tried for oily skin! I tried Laura Mercier but found that it did not withstand my oily skin well. NARS on the other hand has impressive staying power, a pretty good color range, and covers better than most tinted moisturizers. Hope this helps and good luck on your quest to find the perfect TM!

Theren

Freedom Fighter
O.G.
Mar 29, 2010
Pittsburgh Pa.
Artistry has a really good one that I use.. I really don't like wearing foundation and I trend to have a very oily T-zone. The mineral base on their moisturizer is wonderful and I don't feel it makes me oily at all.

Sakshi.Mathur

Sofa King Banned
Nov 16, 2018
I have an extremely oily skin. I use Laura Mercier Tinted Moisturizer broad spectrum. It has buildable and breathable coverage with SPF 20, and comes in a wide range of shades.