Timbaland Gets Engaged, Welcomes Baby Girl

Feb 17, 2007
timbaland180.jpg
Producer Timbaland is engaged to his girlfriend and publicist, Monique Idlett – and the pair have just welcomed a baby girl, a source close to the rapper tells PEOPLE.

Idlett, 33, gave birth to their daughter just a couple of days ago, according to the source.

Timbaland and Idlett have been dating for two years, and "they're both really happy together," says the source. "They've known each other for years."

The music producer (and pal of Justin Timberlake) proposed at the couple's baby shower in October.

This will be the first marriage for both; Timbaland and Idlett plan to tie the knot within the next year.

Timbaland I'm Keeping My Wife... AND My Millions!!

10/29/2014 12:30 AM PDT BY TMZ STAFF

EXCLUSIVE
1028-timbaland-and-wife-instagram-3.jpg

Timbaland is looking like a man in love with his wife -- which is kinda shocking since just a year ago she was out to DESTROY him.

TMZ has learned Timba's divorce from Monique Mosley has been quietly dismissed ... which explains why he's been posting romantic pics of the two of them lately.

1029-subasset-timbland-instagram-5.jpg

As we reported ... the rap mogul's wife went for the jugular when she filed for divorce in Oct. 2013 ... demanding money for child support, private schools, vacations, life insurance ... and all kinds of spousal support, including "rehabilitative alimony."

It looked like there was no going back.

But something happened to trigger a reconciliation ... and according to court docs -- obtained by TMZ -- the divorce case was dismissed last week. And just like that -- they got nothing but love.

1029-subasset-timbland-instagram-6.jpg

Read more: http://www.tmz.com#ixzz3HXbS0hW9