Tiffany's Free Silver Cleaning

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. If you are on their e-mail list then you probably already know about this, but just in case I thought I'd post it. Tiffany's is doing free silver cleaning from July 15-19 for up to six pieces. Here's the link: http://www.tiffany.com/Locations/Events.aspx

I know it should be free all the time......but it's not so I know I'm going to take my pieces in if I'm not busy!

2. thank for posting this :smile: i might bring at least 3 of my tiffany's for cleaning.

3. Awesome -- the SF store is participating!

* Runs off to jewelry box *

4. Does anyone know if this is valid in Canada also??

5. ^ i saw that vancouver tiffanys are

6. yay perfect! =)

7. Isn't it free all the time?

8. Yes! At least at my local store. At first I thought this must be for polishing (since that's not free) but when I re-read my email I decided they have to mean the quick steam clean. I get that done all the time for free!

9. At my store it is about $15 depending on what type of piece you bring in. I honestly have never tried it because I have the silver cleaner they sell. I wonder why it's inconsistent.

10. I thought it was free all the time as well.. :s

11. Hmmm, but how to pick the six pieces to take. I'm going to have to think on this one. Thanks for the tip!

12. I know that the Toronto's T&Co always cleaned for free. But I haven't brought any of mine in for cleaning in awhile, so that might've change?

13. do u know how long it takes for them to clean?

14. thanks NurseAnn!!! I totally needed a reason to go there tomorrow anyhow... =D

15. Thanks for posting! I am going to dig up my Tiffany pieces and bring them to the SF store. :biggrin: