Tiffany and Fred bags?

View attachment 5992514View attachment 5992515
It has arrived. Smaller than my other which I knew it would be. It’s very cute though. Definitely a keeper. If they ever do black in the larger size, I’ll absolutely do it. I’m obsessed with my khaki one and the size is perfect. The mini will get a lot of use though too!
Wow they look really good! It's just amazing how you get great quality for the price. The price can't be beat! Enjoy your beautiful bags! What is next? Lol

Reactions: GucciLouisFendiOhMy
Wow they look really good! It's just amazing how you get great quality for the price. The price can't be beat! Enjoy your beautiful bags! What is next? Lol
Lol - the quality on the black one is very good. There’s a minor defect with one of the gold hardware pieces on the sangle (spelling?), but it’s hardly noticeable so I’m not going to send it back.

As to what’s next, I like the ivory bigger size one but I can’t determine if it’s actually ivory or a bright white which I don’t want.

I’ve been hesitant on the white/ivory one though and it’s unlikely I’ll get that one so I’ll likely just wait and see if they drop black, grey or beige in the larger size. That would be ideal. I get people asking about my larger one when I’m out too. Makes me chuckle. It’s funny because if I wear a vintage Chanel flap, people will look but not speak, but an unbranded cute dupe and they’re friendly and chatty. Maybe it’s cute and not intimidating? Idk.

Tiffany and Fred have converted me though. Really happy overall with the quality and value. Smartly made bags. What about you? What’s next? I think you mentioned being on ban island for a bit.