Three years and 4000 posts at tPF : how about a new BV to celebrate?

Mid- I think I am going with an iridescent... I don't really match wallets and bags, and I don't have any iridescent pieces -- it's lovely! And while I don't match, I do co-ordinate at least, wouldn't black look pretty with the ash?

Iridescent ash is irresistible, jane!! Have you seen it IRL? I wish they made small bags in it...

The smaller, eclipse version of my bag is being featured/reviewed on the purse blog today. I commented and left a link to a pic of my large tote.

I wonder how limited this bag in black really is? I haven't seen it sold online anywhere yet. Did I get super lucky? :yahoo:

Lovely, Jane, congrats! I love goatskin; it's so soft, although I'm not sure you can feel it on such a structured bag. I love it on the veneta.

I can definitely feel how soft it is, especially along the bottom and on the inside -- the leather extends a few inches into the tote before the suede lining starts. It's like butter.

I have only seen the large version in person. I don't have much need for small-sized bags (other than the ones I already have) and I like the shape much better in the large anyway.