Three years and 4000 posts at tPF : how about a new BV to celebrate?

Jane, the additional pics are great. I swear I can feel and smell the leather. It's a great size, not too small or too big. It's a shame BV doesn't have it in black. The green doesn't speak to me at all but yours is calling out to me.

Jane - Congratulations! :tup: Love the beautiful and detailed pictures of your chic new tote! It looks like a very versatile style as your pix shows one can wear it as a shoulder bag or a handbag....

jane, congratulations on a lovely bag! I love the sculptured weaving and the classic look, and it looks great on you! BV bags are so beautiful and practical...the pockets inside are wonderful also. Looking forward to more pictures!

Many congrats jane for your beautiful acquisition!! It's so not just another black bag, and I think the nero shows off the beautiful weave/wave effect more than the other colours.

So, are you getting the matching wallet??

Mid- I think I am going with an iridescent... I don't really match wallets and bags, and I don't have any iridescent pieces -- it's lovely! And while I don't match, I do co-ordinate at least, wouldn't black look pretty with the ash?

It does begin to get a little heavy once it contains keys, LV cosmetics pouch, LV small agenda, LV vernis cles, blackberry phone, LV koala wallet, and two slim books, but then I think any bag would at that point.

Congrats, Jane, on both the BV purchase and the 4000+ posts! The bag can hold a lot more than it looks like. And it must be easy to find things easily with its structured style. :tup:

wow, jane, congrats, this is a really stunning classic in an Audrey Hepburn kind of way~ I love anything in goatskin, it is so durable and light with a beautiful grain! enjoy! did it come in other colors by chance?

Last edited: