Thread for New Prices Post Price Increase

Yes, i was at the Chanel store yesterday in NYC (57th st)

the Black Caviar e/w baguette with silver hardware was $1750.

i am a thousand percent positive of that, and the s/a said that the price will not increase again, that it will stay this price for a while...

I am not positive about the e/w in lambskin but I beleive it is now $1950

Yes, i was at the Chanel store yesterday in NYC (57th st)

the Black Caviar e/w baguette with silver hardware was $1750.

i am a thousand percent positive of that, and the s/a said that the price will not increase again, that it will stay this price for a while...

I am not positive about the e/w in lambskin but I beleive it is now $1950

That's only a few dollars short of a small classic flap... yikes.

Wowoweewah. I hope they don't do another price increase before this summer. I really need to put myself on a Chanel ban until at least the summer, which is when I want to get another jumbo. :sweatdrop:

My new medallion tote was $1800+...used to be $1650. I almost didn't get it. Kind of ridiculous to pay that much for a bag that came out some time ago. I think I might be done with Chanel. I just can't continue to justify the prices for myself. :hysteric:

I got into Chanel too late also! I bought my first one this summer before a trip to NY (a perforated tote) became addicted to their timeless beauty and had to have another. Thanks to this blog I found out about the increases and went to NM for a GST bag. I had missed the early October Double Points sale but the SA gave it to me anyway so I (gulp) bought the GST AND a Caviar jumbo. Now, just think of all the money I saved...ha ha

rolling on the groud in disbelief :shocked:
the price increase is crazy!
why am i all of a sudden interested in chanels now...
why now? why not a year ago????????
great, this just means i'll be banning myself from the tpf so i can stop eyeing these beautiful bags....