Thoughts on Timeless Clutch - Practical?

I think its a great bag. Its not a great everyday bag but it is a great evening bag and it even makes a great bag for formal occasions which most other bags can't do. I have a black one and would love a white one too!

Its a great brunch, lunch, tea, cocktails, dinner or formal bag.....dressy or non dressy, and if fits so much more than you would think!!!!! The only thing I worry about is having to leave her on a table or chair at times, I wish they had made her with detachable chain....

Caviar is definitely more practical than Lambskin, but the buttery soft Lambskin is sooo hard to resist :P: If you plan to get the most use out of the clutch, i'd go w/Caviar, it's a great bag to have :yes:

it fits my long LV wallet inside!

also mobile phone, camera, lip gloss, mirror & car keys... all the essentials i need when i go out!

That's awesome! The reason I ask is because I'm way anal and don't want to throw my money and credit cards into my clutch if I use it as a day bag, but didn't want to look weird pulling a wallet out of a CLUTCH! I feel better now...:smile:

I just bought one before the price increase and I have to say that I think it's practical in the sense of being a classic style that will wear well over the couse of many years. If I use it once a month I consider it worth it.

I have some super cute piccies of my daughters holding mine :smile:

DSC02955.jpg

DSC02954.jpg

DSC02952.jpg
Wow! Thanks for posting photos! Your girls are pretty!

I love my clutch my favorite purchase this summer, shoes, jewelry, bags etc... I haven't used it a whole lot but I just love it. it's a gorgeous little bag and like everyone has said a deceiving size inside it holds alot. I have the black caviar it's very versitile!! great little investment!!

Depends on what you mean by "practical" really.

I think it's a great bad that you could use for day if you so chose, but it's still a clutch nonetheless so you obviously have to carry it vs. wear it over your elbow or shoulder. I think it's a great bag, but it isn't a bag I'd buy as my first and/or only bag.

you should head over to your nearest boutique and have the clutch in your hands. sometimes a good way to decide if you want something is to try it out. kind of like buying a car