Thoughts on this style

longfellow

Dec 29, 2006
Hi all! Stunbled on this forum when searching for a new bag. What do you think of this Coach? I like the simplicity for everyday, but haven't made up my mind yet. I have lots to learn from you "experts!"
10548_B4BK-1_d2.jpg

First of all, welcome! This site is completely addicting . . .and we're complete enablers, so be careful!

As far as the bag goes, it's not my personal taste. However, I know some people would look at the bags I like and think I was nuts, so it's all a question of personal style. Tha's one thing I like about Coach- they seem to have range of styles that can suit many different tastes.

I'm going to stop rambling, but welcome again!

hmm im not sure about this one. It seems kind of "old school" in that particular style/shape. And then a random strip of C's.. im not sure. Perhaps it will grow on me? I would say its more of a professional looking bag..

I'm actually rather fond of it, except the shape! I don't like the satchel style bags so much, but I very much like the siggy stripe and the contrast it provides. The straps seem long enough to make it a shoulder bag, which is essential for me, too. Nice bag!

I saw it in stores and the brown one is very nice. I'm not feeling the black one though...

They also have that bag in normal signature (with the mini sig stripe down the middle)...way too busy for me.