thoughts on this pretty pink bag

Baby Boo

addicted to TPF
O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
island in the sun
hi guys.. im IN LOVE with this bag.. I saw it in selfridges in london and am going insane over it!! its sooooooo nice worn messenger its bigger than a WOC so for someone like me (im tall and chubby) it doesnt look soo akward! please let me know your thoughts.. if naayone has it more info would be great!!

I was told it comes in black pink, purple and blue and a greyish color of some sort

Attachments

Nov 27, 2010
Los Angeles
Hi Love. The Pink WOC you are referring to is part of the new Cruise 2011 collection. Its Vinyl and I believe it retails for $1400 dollars. Its a nice WOC. Its actually bigger than most WOC's. Its actually wider and you can put more things inside it! :>) It also comes in a tote (i have one) and yes it comes in many colors, though Ive only seen it in pink and black. When I bought my tote at Nordstrom I also saw the WOC and I have to say, its very darling. I went for the tote because a Tote for e was more practical. But if you decide to buy it I am sure you will love her.

AMJ

~More CHANEL~
O.G.
Jan 5, 2009
CA
I love this pink! So cute. I think this is a great crossbody bag with a reasonable pricing. Go get it!

Baby Boo

addicted to TPF
O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
island in the sun
for those that have seen it, do you think that the quality will still be ok? I saw the summer flap the one thats longer than a woc and it felt a bit thin to me but i dont know thats just me feeling paranouid...

DisCo

Happy Chrissy!
May 11, 2009
Australia
That is a beautiful pink!! I also love the checkered lining :smile: Hope you can post modelling pics!

starr_shenell

Dec 22, 2008
L.A. (go figure!)
If you're concerned about the size have you checked out the flaps? They are a similar shade of pink if not the same.

I personally am not a fan of the WOC's because of the size, but I did see this one IRL and it is a bit larger.

karman

Crazy Cat Lady
O.G.
Aug 19, 2006
Canada
I think it's so cute! At $1350 you can't really go wrong...love the pink gingham interior, but my SA said her store didn't order any :sad: