thoughts on this pretty pink bag

Baby Boo

addicted to TPF
O.G.
Dec 20, 2005
hi guys.. im IN LOVE with this bag.. I saw it in selfridges in london and am going insane over it!! its sooooooo nice worn messenger its bigger than a WOC so for someone like me (im tall and chubby) it doesnt look soo akward! please let me know your thoughts.. if naayone has it more info would be great!!

I was told it comes in black pink, purple and blue and a greyish color of some sort

Attachments

• 5cc8f103.jpg
    5cc8f103.jpg
    15.4 KB · Views: 162
  • c9e998c3.jpg
    c9e998c3.jpg
    15.8 KB · Views: 142
Hi Love. The Pink WOC you are referring to is part of the new Cruise 2011 collection. Its Vinyl and I believe it retails for $1400 dollars. Its a nice WOC. Its actually bigger than most WOC's. Its actually wider and you can put more things inside it! :>) It also comes in a tote (i have one) and yes it comes in many colors, though Ive only seen it in pink and black. When I bought my tote at Nordstrom I also saw the WOC and I have to say, its very darling. I went for the tote because a Tote for e was more practical. But if you decide to buy it I am sure you will love her.

for those that have seen it, do you think that the quality will still be ok? I saw the summer flap the one thats longer than a woc and it felt a bit thin to me but i dont know thats just me feeling paranouid...

If you're concerned about the size have you checked out the flaps? They are a similar shade of pink if not the same.

I personally am not a fan of the WOC's because of the size, but I did see this one IRL and it is a bit larger.