Thoughts on these bags?

rjez

May 30, 2007
Okay, I am NOT known for having patience. When I decide I want something I become quite obsessive.

I have a Prada Pushlock and Francesco Biascia and a Tod's and I was thinking of getting the Chloe Paddington - but notice that all my bags are starting to look a little similar in shape.

I'd like to get something a little different, but really nice, more elegant than trendy - I plan on using this ALL THE TIME.

What does everyone think about these? I seem to definitely have the "horse" theme going but hubby thinks it may not look as elegant as the Prada. Dunno, I missed out on the Chloe Equestrian Paddington.

1. Brown print Fendi Spalmati. Also available in black/cream.

2. Cream leather Fendi Spalmati.

3. Black canvas Fendi Spalmati

4. Prada logo jacquard

Thanks for any comments

Attachments

• brownprintfendi.jpg
    brownprintfendi.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 31
  • creamleather.jpg
    creamleather.jpg
    69.7 KB · Views: 32
  • blackcanvas.jpg
    blackcanvas.jpg
    53.5 KB · Views: 50
  • pradajacquard.jpg
    pradajacquard.jpg
    76.8 KB · Views: 32
I like the last one, because the first three look too boxy. The last one has rounded corners, and thus reduces the boxy look somewhat. More importantly, it appears that its handles are long enough such that you can carry the bag on your shoulder as well.

As a guy, I would say 2 or 3. Personally the horse looks good to me. However, as mentioned, if you are going to spend the approximate same amount, shell out for leather. The black horse is a second, very versatile.

I like the last one, because the first three look too boxy. The last one has rounded corners, and thus reduces the boxy look somewhat. More importantly, it appears that its handles are long enough such that you can carry the bag on your shoulder as well.

Agreed, I also like the last one the best. Don't like the shape of the other three.