Thoughts on the Magic 3 Motif earrings?

You both look absolutely gorgeous and have provided me the final motivation to get a pair myself.
I already have the 3-motif in wg so I never expected to want another pair, but I've surprised myself by how often I wear them for both casual and formal affairs.
I also find the style very flattering (neck elongating) and I think I'll also get a lot of use and enjoyment from the yg trio.
Thanks for the enabling!
haha glad we could be of assistance :smile: the 3 motif in WG is also stunning..congrats on having both dear!

You both look absolutely gorgeous and have provided me the final motivation to get a pair myself.
I already have the 3-motif in wg so I never expected to want another pair, but I've surprised myself by how often I wear them for both casual and formal affairs.
I also find the style very flattering (neck elongating) and I think I'll also get a lot of use and enjoyment from the yg trio.
Thanks for the enabling!

Thanks ! And you are right - they are very flattering and can be worn easy transition from day to night

Hi lovely ladies! Hope everyone's enjoying their new year's presents! I have a question about the backing of the 3 motifs dangly earrings. Does it look like this in the newer pair or this is an old pair. My SA showed me with this backing and said it's their new stock?
Screenshot_20180106-100900.jpg

Hi lovely ladies! Hope everyone's enjoying their new year's presents! I have a question about the backing of the 3 motifs dangly earrings. Does it look like this in the newer pair or this is an old pair. My SA showed me with this backing and said it's their new stock?
View attachment 3926247

Hi Birkin10600- it looks new. Got mine last week - thought I’d share so you can also compare

Attachments

• EAF3251E-58D5-42BC-89A3-27C67BFA71B0.jpeg
    EAF3251E-58D5-42BC-89A3-27C67BFA71B0.jpeg
    79 KB · Views: 438
Reactions: birkin10600
With much deliberation (I started my journey looking for a necklace) finally pulled the plug and got the 3 motif earrings! Incredibly whimsical and so happy with my new addition! Thankyou all for help and the advice to newbies like me.
Look so lovely on you![emoji7] You ladies are enablers! [emoji4] Looking at all your photos, my wallet is hurting! [emoji27]

Reactions: Hobbiezm
So lovely ladies! More pics to share. I took a pic of the back of the 3 motif next to the lucky 2 motif for birkin10600 (seems like the lucky and the magic earrings have different post backings). Yes birkin10600, your pics pushed me over and I also got the lucky 2 motifs . I am off to ban island now so I shall drool over all your lovely choices from now on.
FC7FE586-FF9B-439D-8957-14B3D4EC5FBA.jpeg D6DC70BB-0001-4F50-ABE1-6F664469337A.jpeg ABD1A25C-D2C8-4BED-8EFD-523308138528.jpeg 72D2588D-DFBA-4CA5-A7F4-8B70741883D7.jpeg

So lovely ladies! More pics to share. I took a pic of the back of the 3 motif next to the lucky 2 motif for birkin10600 (seems like the lucky and the magic earrings have different post backings). Yes birkin10600, your pics pushed me over and I also got the lucky 2 motifs . I am off to ban island now so I shall drool over all your lovely choices from now on.
View attachment 3926695 View attachment 3926696 View attachment 3926697 View attachment 3926698
Oh wow! You look so gorgeous on both dangly earrings! [emoji173] So happy to be twins with you on the 2 motif lucky earrings and soon to be on the 3 motif. Still choosing what's nicest grey color shade for me. And thank you so much for showing the backing of both earrings. It helps! [emoji7]

Reactions: Hobbiezm
Oh wow! You look so gorgeous on both dangly earrings! [emoji173] So happy to be twins with you on the 2 motif lucky earrings and soon to be on the 3 motif. Still choosing what's nicest grey color shade for me. And thank you so much for showing the backing of both earrings. It helps! [emoji7]
Thanks birkin! I’m glad you have decided to go for the 3 motif too. It’s so nice. Take your time on the grey MOP. I went through quite a few pairs at my local boutique but found my perfect pair overseas. I preferred my GMOP to have more pinky taupey hues. What about you? There was another pair that I saw that almost swayed me because it had this gorgeous stormy blue green hue.

Thanks birkin! I’m glad you have decided to go for the 3 motif too. It’s so nice. Take your time on the grey MOP. I went through quite a few pairs at my local boutique but found my perfect pair overseas. I preferred my GMOP to have more pinky taupey hues. What about you? There was another pair that I saw that almost swayed me because it had this gorgeous stormy blue green hue.
They look gorgeous on your hair coloring. Glad that you found the grey shade you love. I am still waiting from our lovely tgg's comment. I have sent all the photos and videos of the 3 pairs to her and asking her to help me choose which one. I am having a hard time which pair to pick. I am confused looking at them because they all look beautiful in my eyes. Lol. Tgg are you here? I appreciate your help. Thank you so much! [emoji173]

Look so lovely on you![emoji7] You ladies are enablers! [emoji4] Looking at all your photos, my wallet is hurting! [emoji27]

Thanks Birkin10600- love to share with the community and you are absolutely right- pictures in general become enablers! I always tell the hubby- at least I’m addicted to something that will appreciate over time and isn’t unhealthily ( although he will dispute otherwise)

ShyShy, both I and our lovely texasgirlgirl gravitate towards the pinky taupey hues. This shade of grey look gorgeous with our hair coloring, reddish brown hair. And I love the glows of pink iridescence showing when you move. Thanks again for sharing your beautiful modeling pics and sharing the info of 50th alhambra anniversary. Omg! I'll be in big trouble with the lapis and grey mop in offer!

Reactions: ShyShy
ShyShy, both I and our lovely texasgirlgirl gravitate towards the pinky taupey hues. This shade of grey look gorgeous with our hair coloring, reddish brown hair. And I love the glows of pink iridescence showing when you move. Thanks again for sharing your beautiful modeling pics and sharing the info of 50th alhambra anniversary. Omg! I'll be in big trouble with the lapis and grey mop in offer!
Both Lapis and Grey MOP!? :nuts:; Let me find that entry! That will solidly close out my Hermes goals for all of next year. :shocked:

Reactions: birkin10600