Thoughts on the Magic 3 Motif earrings?

Omggggggg these are at the top of my list!!!! I must have them!!!! Yours are exquisite!!!!
I just replied to you in another thread...LOL.
Thank you for the sweet compliment. It took a very long time to find this pair. My SA was very patient.
As you start looking around you will find that the gray mother of pearl can vary dramatically.
The nyc boutique will be happy to pull several pairs for you to select from.
Have fun!!

Reactions: Hobbiezm and BBC
Thank you for the sweet compliment. It took a very long time to find this pair. My SA was very patient.
As you start looking around you will find that the gray mother of pearl can vary dramatically.
Have fun!!
OH yes I took your advice to heart as the color is very important to me so I'm sure I'll be a complete PITA hahahaha

Hahahahahahahhaaah love it! Need to plan a lil visit to nyc to go to VCA ! I need the three motif in my life babe!!!

Let me know when you're coming!!! We'll go together! [emoji173]️[emoji173]️[emoji173]️

Have fun!!

Yes, and my NYC SA is rather picky too [emoji1360][emoji254]

Here are mine....I absolutely love them and recommend them.
With much deliberation (I started my journey looking for a necklace) finally pulled the plug and got the 3 motif earrings! Incredibly whimsical and so happy with my new addition! Thankyou all for help and the advice to newbies like me.
You both look absolutely gorgeous and have provided me the final motivation to get a pair myself.
I already have the 3-motif in wg so I never expected to want another pair, but I've surprised myself by how often I wear them for both casual and formal affairs.
I also find the style very flattering (neck elongating) and I think I'll also get a lot of use and enjoyment from the yg trio.
Thanks for the enabling!

Reactions: Hobbiezm