Thoughts on the Four-Key Holder..? Need opinions.

Thanks so much everyone. I went ahead and sent an email to my dad with a link to the white MC 4-key holder, so I'm real excited, it will be my first MC piece:yahoo:. I'll make sure to take pictures when I get it.

Thanks so much everyone. I went ahead and sent an email to my dad with a link to the white MC 4-key holder, so I'm real excited, it will be my first MC piece:yahoo:. I'll make sure to take pictures when I get it.

Yay, congrats Neptune! :woohoo:

The Keyholder is gonna look absolutely GORGEOUS in White MC.

Do post pictures when you receive the beauty.

BTW, your dad is a very sweet man to support your LV addiction. :biggrin:

hmm I was wondering...I've always wanted a key holder

My car key is like a bulky alarm thing with a key sticking out of the end..so it's like an alarm clicker and a key in one..

would that fit in a key holder? I mean like would it close correctly?

hmm I was wondering...I've always wanted a key holder

My car key is like a bulky alarm thing with a key sticking out of the end..so it's like an alarm clicker and a key in one..

would that fit in a key holder? I mean like would it close correctly?

No it won't hold the alarm thing. Thats why I put a larger ring on the inside clip and it just stays outside of the case when I close it. Maybe a cles would hold the alarm thing. Not the Key Holder though.

Aww... I don't have my camera phone anymore, I got the Blackberry 8703e recently.. I need a digital camera man! :sad: As soon as I get one... most likely for XMAS I will take pics!

I have the Vernis Pomme key holder and use it all the time. I have my house keys, my grandma's house keys (two) and my friend's key. I keep my car key on a separate keyfob.

congrats ont he white mc! i wanted one too >.< but the bf really dislikes mc (i dunno why?) instead he convinced me to get the vernis pomme! (i wanted the amarante but he said i already had something in amarante)

I got the pomme and i LOVE it, can't stop looking at it! :heart: and it doesn't feel like a waste of money b/c i always use it! when i need my keys i just look for the red thing in my bag!

A 4 key holder is very useful, I love it and think everyone should have at least one. It keeps your keys organized and you don't have to worry about keys scratching any of your other accessories that you may have in your bag.