Thoughts on Rachel Zoe bags...

lulubelle1211

bag hunting ;)
Jan 10, 2012
Hi everyone! I am new to the forums so I'm not sure if this has already been posted but what are your thoughts (if any) on Rachel Zoe's bags? They are pretty expensive $375-$525 but I like the classic look of the Zoe Tote. Does anyone have a Rachel Zoe bag or have you heard any reviews? What's the quality like and are they even worth the money? Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Attachments

AEGIS

lettin' them have it
O.G.
Nov 29, 2010
i have heard that her clothing is not worth the price tag...i assume that extends to her bags as well

lulubelle1211

bag hunting ;)
Jan 10, 2012
AEGIS said:
i have heard that her clothing is not worth the price tag...i assume that extends to her bags as well
I couldn't believe how much her stuff is. I don't think I saw anything on her site under $100.

FairySprite

Apr 18, 2011
Hot, dry and sunny
Have you ladies found that celeb designers set the prices for their bags quite high? Do you all remember the Olsen twins handbag collection a few months ago? Same deal, the bags were nice, but not nice enough for the price tag.

Jun 22, 2007
Boston
I have the rachel zoe zoe tote in black an I love it!

The leather is very pebbly and I believe it was well worth the $450 I paid for it..

If you love the style etc I say go for it, you will not be disappointed ;)

ame

O.G.
Mar 22, 2007
If it was priced below $200 it might be. I didn't think the quality was worth even half what they were asking for it.

missmoimoi

Dec 5, 2009
Vancouver, BC
Does anybody own this bag, or have seen it in real life? I am considering ordering it (with a discount code I have) but I just wanted to hear some opinions first!!
Hi, did you ever get this bag? I saw exact bag today at Winners Dwntwn. I liked it a lot but might like the solid blk leather version more I'm guessing. The linen would make it lighter than all leather tho.