Thoughts on Rachel Zoe bags...

lulubelle1211

bag hunting ;)
Jan 10, 2012
Hi everyone! I am new to the forums so I'm not sure if this has already been posted but what are your thoughts (if any) on Rachel Zoe's bags? They are pretty expensive $375-$525 but I like the classic look of the Zoe Tote. Does anyone have a Rachel Zoe bag or have you heard any reviews? What's the quality like and are they even worth the money? Thanks in advance for any advice!!

Attachments

• image-2341175837.png
    image-2341175837.png
    77.7 KB · Views: 2,534
Have you ladies found that celeb designers set the prices for their bags quite high? Do you all remember the Olsen twins handbag collection a few months ago? Same deal, the bags were nice, but not nice enough for the price tag.

I have the rachel zoe zoe tote in black an I love it!

The leather is very pebbly and I believe it was well worth the $450 I paid for it..

If you love the style etc I say go for it, you will not be disappointed ;)

Does anybody own this bag, or have seen it in real life? I am considering ordering it (with a discount code I have) but I just wanted to hear some opinions first!!

Attachments

• ef24f48d-7e18-4c85-8479-d748da1da0ce.jpg
    ef24f48d-7e18-4c85-8479-d748da1da0ce.jpg
    19 KB · Views: 1,827
Does anybody own this bag, or have seen it in real life? I am considering ordering it (with a discount code I have) but I just wanted to hear some opinions first!!

Hi, did you ever get this bag? I saw exact bag today at Winners Dwntwn. I liked it a lot but might like the solid blk leather version more I'm guessing. The linen would make it lighter than all leather tho.