Thoughts on Perle Vernis?

gapaholic13

R+F Independent Cons
O.G.
Jan 11, 2007
I have a beautiful Perle Vernis zippy wallet on reserve with my SA. It is simply gorgeous but how practical is it? Any experiences? How is it with transfer?

I know this will be the last chance to nab this color.

At the last tpf meet someone had a perle wallet and was complaining that it had a little color transfer. She had to keep in the pouch. Go with a darker color.

The Perle is a beautiful color, I have the Houston and haven't had any problems.

However I have the cles also and the white zipper is not so white anymore ~ and that's what would concern me with the Zippy.

If you have to have something Perle, how about the Sarah maybe?

I avoid all light vernis. I don't like being on pins and needles when I use an accessory.

But if you love it and think you will regret not getting it, then do whatever makes you happy.

I have the perle cles, and it has gotten a lot of color transfer even though I take good care of it... So I wouldnt buy such an expensive item in perle..

I am like you and I have always loved the perle vernis items. I have been told by many SAs that they have a major problem with color transfers and encourage everyone to buy any of the other colors. That is why it is discontinued.

I have a beautiful Perle Vernis zippy wallet on reserve with my SA. It is simply gorgeous but how practical is it? Any experiences? How is it with transfer?

I know this will be the last chance to nab this color.

I have it (and it's been in constant use for over 6 months) and I ADORE it....

The zipper track gets a little dirty over time, but I've had absolutely no problem with transfer on the leather itself. :tup: