Thoughts on Le Pliage Mini?

starsfromhere

Mar 11, 2009
I'm going to purchase two Longchamp Le Pliage bags: 1 Large long-handled Tote in Bilberry for a bag for college next year, and then a smaller bag to function as an everyday purse. I'm looking at either the Medium or Small (Mini) tote. Is the Mini that small or could it still work as a normal purse? Any thoughts are appreciated!

mollipop

in lvoe
Aug 19, 2007
Boston
What do you carry around from day to day? Are you going to order the bag online? It might be better to visit the shop so you can see the bags in real life.

Chanticleer

LV=My Bliss
O.G.
Dec 28, 2007
Chesapeake Bay country
I have a small handheld le pliage and it holds quite a bit. I put the same amount of things in my medium le pliage as in my small one and it's everything I could want to carry. I think you'll be surprised to see how much the small one holds.

lolakitten

O.G.
Mar 11, 2007
Ontario
I have a mini. It holds a TON, but I never use it to be honest. It's big for a purse, but too small as a tote, and I'd rather just use a purse. I got it in duty free because it has horses all over it, but if it was the large size, it would have been more useful.

Nov 21, 2006
Sunny Queensland, Down undah!
i had a steel croc handle planete before and returned it, although it carries the same amount as it does with the Medium size, i feel like it's too tiny for me ( i'm slim & 5'9") so it kinda looks like a li'l girl's purse on me, but it's so cute!

Jul 17, 2008
I was in Boston today, and I saw them everywhere-all sizes. If your area is not saturated with the style, or if it is and that doesn't bother you...then go for it!