Thoughts on Le Pliage Mini?

I'm going to purchase two Longchamp Le Pliage bags: 1 Large long-handled Tote in Bilberry for a bag for college next year, and then a smaller bag to function as an everyday purse. I'm looking at either the Medium or Small (Mini) tote. Is the Mini that small or could it still work as a normal purse? Any thoughts are appreciated!

I have a small handheld le pliage and it holds quite a bit. I put the same amount of things in my medium le pliage as in my small one and it's everything I could want to carry. I think you'll be surprised to see how much the small one holds.

I have a mini. It holds a TON, but I never use it to be honest. It's big for a purse, but too small as a tote, and I'd rather just use a purse. I got it in duty free because it has horses all over it, but if it was the large size, it would have been more useful.

i had a steel croc handle planete before and returned it, although it carries the same amount as it does with the Medium size, i feel like it's too tiny for me ( i'm slim & 5'9") so it kinda looks like a li'l girl's purse on me, but it's so cute!