Thoughts on having the two of the same, exact bags?

Lol thank you guys so much for the input! Really appreciate it [emoji4] I’ve never done this with a bag (especially a Chanel) and rarely ever do with clothes or shoes. Maybe here and there but not often at all.

I’ve already used the one that I have several times ever since getting it about a month or two ago and so when i came across this second one, that’s where the dilemma came about. I wasn’t actively looking for it bc I already had the one but when i saw this one at a decent price, it had me thinking. There was definitely some hesitation but ultimately ended up buying it. I’m leaning towards keeping it but still not 100% sure. Having the hubby’s approval helped but this is definitely the “craziest” I’ve ever felt when it comes to bags, lol.

I think I can understand your logic, just a little.
Maybe it will help you to think of this “special bag” as a wedding band. Super special and sentimental, but not many people will buy an additional same wedding band to wear daily in order to preserve the actual wedding band that you exchanged vows with.

You make a very good point @honeypeach...still thinking about it. Got it today and still pondering. I feel like having a “backup” allows me to use the original one more freely without worry bc IF it was to get ruined or whatever, I still have the other one. I like the idea of using the original one and have some memories with it and I feel like having the “backup” one will make it a little bit easier to do that. Goodness, I sound like a lunatic! Lol

I’m normally exactly like you @bagidiotic ...IF the bag is to stay, this will be THE ONLY bag that i would have a double of. Man, can you imagine having more than one?! Lol

Reactions: Glitterbomb