Thoughts on Bumbag?

I really love and want this bag so much, but of course it's unavailable online and when I called CS, she said they are out of stock throughout the country. I put it in my wishlist hoping it'll show up soon enough. I think it's great looking and love that it's completely hands free.

I really love and want this bag so much, but of course it's unavailable online and when I called CS, she said they are out of stock throughout the country. I put it in my wishlist hoping it'll show up soon enough. I think it's great looking and love that it's completely hands free.
It popped up on Saturday and Monday, keep checking you'll get it.

I got my bumbag yesterday. When I wore it my husband did not like it and he said it looks awkward the way it is sitting in front and way too big for me. I am 5'1" and on the smaller side.
Do you think people notice you too much when you wear bumbag as it is big and right in front of you all the time. Where do you wear it mostly. Do you specifically keep it for travel purposes or use it for grocery shopping as well.
I usually use all my bags everywhere without thinking if people will notice me. So I am kind of worried with bumbag. Do you think it is too much on the face.
As mine is MWT bumbag, I don't have option to return it.

I got my bumbag yesterday. When I wore it my husband did not like it and he said it looks awkward the way it is sitting in front and way too big for me. I am 5'1" and on the smaller side.
Do you think people notice you too much when you wear bumbag as it is big and right in front of you all the time. Where do you wear it mostly. Do you specifically keep it for travel purposes or use it for grocery shopping as well.
I usually use all my bags everywhere without thinking if people will notice me. So I am kind of worried with bumbag. Do you think it is too much on the face.
As mine is MWT bumbag, I don't have option to return it.
I'm 5ft, and mostly wear mine low and in front crossbody. I have only started using mine and its become my everyday bag. I honestly haven't paid attention if people notice or not and don't care. I love the bag and going to enjoy it. I do get it's a large bag for a small frame, if you don't overstuff it, it hangs nice and you can almost smoosh it down a bit.
It boils down to, do you love the bag and enjoy using it? If not, you can sell it and get something that makes you happy.

If you would positive reinforcement, snap a pic and post it in the bumbag clubhouse! Everyone there is supportive and we love modeling pics!

Is bumbag still in trend at 2024. I am thinking about buying but prices went up.
My opinion only here :smile:Bumbag never goes away. I have my lv original bumbag since it first came out and back then someone made comment” it’s just a trend” but I like using my bumbag as a sling bag.I use whenever suits my mood my style.