Thoughts on Bumbag?

I have a dilemma! I am torn between the bumbag and the SpeedyB 30 in DE. Here’s why: I love the look of the bumbag and how it can be dressed up or down, it’s hands free and I want something (other than the Palm Springs mini) that I can wear with my casual clothes. I have the Pochette Métis and I love it! But I want to try a different style. Where I’m struggling is that I feel like I should have at least 1 “classic” bag that LV is known for. I have the Neverfull GM that I use for travel but I also wanted to add the SpeedyB. Where I hesitate is that I’m not sure if I’m buying the SpeedyB just because it’s a classic or because I really want it. I just feel like the SpeedyB bags look like mini-duffle bags and that’s my turn off. I am hoping for some insight! In my collection: Girolata in DA, the Graceful MM in Mono and DA, Pochette Métis in Mono, Neverfull MM and GM and the NeoNoe. I like Hobos, love crossbody styles. Just to give an idea for some insight!
Had the same dilemma but wanted the speedyb in mono not de!! Decided to go with the bumbag and I’m so glad I did. It is so multifunctional and despite the vachetta, it’s still quite a carefree bag.

Reactions: LucyLaLaLVoer
Bumbag all day everyday!!! I bought the mono first and loved it so much I bought the new wave shortly after! They are super comfy and I’m all about hands free now. The mono is larger than the new wave and has the back zipper pocket which I use for my phone. Although the new wave is more compact it’s just right for my mini Pochette accessoire, phone and key pouch. I love the leather and feel I can use it in all weather worry free which I love! Might get empreinte next!!!

Bumbag owners! Can anyone give me some opinions, I’m having commitment issues. I want to order the world tour bumbag with black trim but I’m not sure the price difference is worth not having to worry about Vachetta. My question, is it worth it? Which would you choose? Thanks!
(really like this small travel sticker but may holdout for the horoscope sticker if I choose MWT bumbag)
Regular
View attachment 4758511
Mwt
View attachment 4758512
View attachment 4758513
Horoscope stickers
View attachment 4758514
I usually like wt versions
But for bumbag i like much better with vachetta. Planning to buy one soon.

i saw how it looked with honey patina vachetta it looks good too

Reactions: Cooshcouture
I managed to find it at the corner of the back interior zipper compartment. :biggrin: silly me as I keep looking for it in the front pocket.

Sharing pic of my new buy over the weekend.
No chance to use it since it has been raining over past few days.
My first intention is to purchase the monogram or the monogram empreinte but both oos and I ccould not view these in actual. Luckily this piece is avail and viewing it, my hubby nudged me to get this instead since the color is very striking and unique. We can share carrying it as well.. though I find the color a bit loud and no really my style. I also worried about the vachetta straps ever since it has been raining past few days heavily. In my country, sudden rains is common and now wondering if I should return itfor monogram empreinte which is slightly smaller but carefree. Surprising the pricing for monogram empreinte is less than this print version too.

View attachment 4821787

Do you still have this bag? Do you still like it? I am worried this color is too special, is it easy to match?

anyone mind sharing photos of their noir empriente bumbag and how the wear and tear is? :smile:

I got this recently but returned it as it’s too small. I’ve ordered MWT with black leather instead. I watched many YT videos before ordering this empreinte version and they all said how it held up really well over time. Definitely worth checking some of the videos if you want owner opinions before buying.

C33D9006-FFAF-461D-AC62-83C638FE92C4.jpeg

I got this recently but returned it as it’s too small. I’ve ordered MWT with black leather instead. I watched many YT videos before ordering this empreinte version and they all said how it held up really well over time. Definitely worth checking some of the videos if you want owner opinions before buying.

View attachment 5219732
I ordered a mono bumbag and I tried this version on in store at the same time. They're VERY different in size. I'm 5'9" and a size 8-10. This one was WAY TOO SMALL. The mono I could make work but I didn't love how it hit me across the chest. Just in case this helps others

View attachment 5219732
I'm almost5'3 so hopefully the size will be good! I just carry the basics nowadays and wanted a casual bag, Sydney just reopened up so might see if I can pop in to have a look but always afraid the SA's would be super judgemental if I went in to try a bag and not purchase anything haha!

Reactions: jelly-baby
I'm almost5'3 so hopefully the size will be good! I just carry the basics nowadays and wanted a casual bag, Sydney just reopened up so might see if I can pop in to have a look but always afraid the SA's would be super judgemental if I went in to try a bag and not purchase anything haha!
If you're worried about them being judgemental try going in first thing in the morning when there's no one else/ not many customers in store, that way you're not taking them away from paying clients if that is what's concerning you, but also they'll have nothing better to do

I’m 5’2 and have the bumbag in empriente , brought it back in 2019 and took it to Disney and worn it almost everyday. Still looks good. I tried on the mono but it’s overwhelming to my frame.

Attachments

• 318AB84D-BDF2-487F-B97D-7E0FDAEE0B0E.jpeg
    318AB84D-BDF2-487F-B97D-7E0FDAEE0B0E.jpeg
    285.6 KB · Views: 20
  • Love
Reactions: natjyl and Loriad
Don’t worry abt them being judgemental. They have to accept customers are entitled to go in and try before they buy, right? And they can’t expect a sale from every customer. It’s fine, just go in and check it out if they have it available, and they might have the mono one too for you to compare. I think the bumbag is a great bag and very causal and in empreinte would be a classic too. If you check on YouTube alot of people have it and love it, and there is a great video from decor and decorations which may help you. I’m planning on getting the bumbag myself for travel, especially when it opens up again (overseas I mean), and tossing up between the MWT and empreinte as well. Good luck and let us know how you go. Would love to see some pics or even unboxing! :graucho::graucho::graucho: Maybe go this weekend? Gotta treat yourself after our 15 week lockdown. It was crazy and once in a lifetime,.

Reactions: Loriad and natjyl
Don’t worry abt them being judgemental. They have to accept customers are entitled to go in and try before they buy, right? And they can’t expect a sale from every customer. It’s fine, just go in and check it out if they have it available, and they might have the mono one too for you to compare. I think the bumbag is a great bag and very causal and in empreinte would be a classic too. If you check on YouTube alot of people have it and love it, and there is a great video from decor and decorations which may help you. I’m planning on getting the bumbag myself for travel, especially when it opens up again (overseas I mean), and tossing up between the MWT and empreinte as well. Good luck and let us know how you go. Would love to see some pics or even unboxing! :graucho::graucho::graucho: Maybe go this weekend? Gotta treat yourself after our 15 week lockdown. It was crazy and once in a lifetime,.
I just got my nano speedy (above RRP yikes) so the empriente bumbag unboxing will have to wait for a short while :biggrin: maybe xmas?hahaha!!! I've seen decor and decorations video!! Her posting her bumbag on insta frequently is what made me want to get!

Reactions: Bumbles