Thoughts on Bumbag?

Thank you, yes I agreed the colors really pop and I do not see many ppl here carrying this version except monogram. I just worried about the rains here and I actually scared to use it due to the strap.
I think as you use it for a few times you will better after that. Think of it this way, you spent a lot of money on the way so it’s meant to be used and enjoyed

Reactions: GAN
Thank you, yes I agreed the colors really pop and I do not see many ppl here carrying this version except monogram. I just worried about the rains here and I actually scared to use it due to the strap.

LVXLOL Bum twins!! I love this bag, definitely my fav this summer!

For the rain stain, I tried a method learned from YT that put my bag exposed to sunlight for at least a month or two so the strap can started the patina process before actually using it.

So far i had some very minor rain spots on the handle (yeah I'm the not very careful type) and it is hardly noticeable once the leather is dry.

LVXLOL Bum twins!! I love this bag, definitely my fav this summer!

For the rain stain, I tried a method learned from YT that put my bag exposed to sunlight for at least a month or two so the strap can started the patina process before actually using it.

So far i had some very minor rain spots on the handle (yeah I'm the not very careful type) and it is hardly noticeable once the leather is dry.
:heart::smile: Bum twins! I intend to keep this instead of exchanging it. thank you for sharing with me the method. I am thinking if spraying those water resistance spray that I used on my leather shoes, will work on the patina leather. Else, I will try your method as now the leather looks so new and pure. I hope it will turn out evenly over times nicely too.

Do we still feel like the bumbag is in?
I love my bumbags!! I don’t feel like they are going out of style anytime soon!! Great bags!! I thought I loved my backpack more but after getting the bumbags I’m in love with them. I feel better that my bag is on my side or in front of me rather than my back.

Do we still feel like the bumbag is in?

I LOVE mine so much! I have always thought fanny packs/belt bags are “in”. I love wearing them crossbody. My very first designer bag was the Gucci belt bag (~ 2002) and I still have and love it.

I was so upset about staining my LV bumbag this summer with a glob of hand sanitizer. I didn’t realize it had dropped on my bag and it must have been there for about an hour. The area changed to a lighter colour. I have been intermittently applying coconut oil to the area and the stain is now barely noticeable

I have a dilemma! I am torn between the bumbag and the SpeedyB 30 in DE. Here’s why: I love the look of the bumbag and how it can be dressed up or down, it’s hands free and I want something (other than the Palm Springs mini) that I can wear with my casual clothes. I have the Pochette Métis and I love it! But I want to try a different style. Where I’m struggling is that I feel like I should have at least 1 “classic” bag that LV is known for. I have the Neverfull GM that I use for travel but I also wanted to add the SpeedyB. Where I hesitate is that I’m not sure if I’m buying the SpeedyB just because it’s a classic or because I really want it. I just feel like the SpeedyB bags look like mini-duffle bags and that’s my turn off. I am hoping for some insight! In my collection: Girolata in DA, the Graceful MM in Mono and DA, Pochette Métis in Mono, Neverfull MM and GM and the NeoNoe. I like Hobos, love crossbody styles. Just to give an idea for some insight!

I have a dilemma! I am torn between the bumbag and the SpeedyB 30 in DE. Here’s why: I love the look of the bumbag and how it can be dressed up or down, it’s hands free and I want something (other than the Palm Springs mini) that I can wear with my casual clothes. I have the Pochette Métis and I love it! But I want to try a different style. Where I’m struggling is that I feel like I should have at least 1 “classic” bag that LV is known for. I have the Neverfull GM that I use for travel but I also wanted to add the SpeedyB. Where I hesitate is that I’m not sure if I’m buying the SpeedyB just because it’s a classic or because I really want it. I just feel like the SpeedyB bags look like mini-duffle bags and that’s my turn off. I am hoping for some insight! In my collection: Girolata in DA, the Graceful MM in Mono and DA, Pochette Métis in Mono, Neverfull MM and GM and the NeoNoe. I like Hobos, love crossbody styles. Just to give an idea for some insight!
I would go with the bumbag! I really love mine for the fact like you said you can dress it up or down! I love using mine for travel, shopping and being hands free is important to me. I have had a speedy 30 a few times because I see it as being a classic bag that everyone should have but also only if you get use out to it! I didn’t use mine that much so I sold it. I’m also the type who only keeps bags that I use.

I would go with the bumbag! I really love mine for the fact like you said you can dress it up or down! I love using mine for travel, shopping and being hands free is important to me. I have had a speedy 30 a few times because I see it as being a classic bag that everyone should have but also only if you get use out to it! I didn’t use mine that much so I sold it. I’m also the type who only keeps bags that I use.

I am the same way. I am looking to sell my Neverfull Mm because I just don’t use it. It was the first bag I wanted from LV. But I prefer the Graceful because not just a tote bag. I prefer purses over totes and if I’m going to use a tote for work, I prefer my GM as it holds more and DE is more subtle for the office. I want to want the speedy 30b and every time I see it in the boutique, I fall in love with it. BUT actually using it? I’m not sure I like the look of the mini duffel bag.