Thoughts - Castagna RH City

UPDATE- Hi everyone. Well she did come home with me. Please let me know what you think. =) These photos were taking indoors.

Attachments

• IMG_0012.JPG
    IMG_0012.JPG
    68 KB · Views: 90
  • IMG_0014.JPG
    IMG_0014.JPG
    69.9 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0003.JPG
    IMG_0003.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 71
Last edited:
She does make me smile. I really like that I can grab her and run out the door. Do you coordinate your outfit with your Bbag? Mine seems to go with almost everything.

I did notice that she's not as shiny as others I've seen. Should she be? Or can that be enhanced with some proper care? Maybe this issue's already been covered on another thread.

I have a castagna town. I love it with very much! i was a bit "forced" to love this color at first because this color is the only piece available for me to buy. Anyway, after i got it, i started falling in love with it.

She does make me smile. I really like that I can grab her and run out the door. Do you coordinate your outfit with your Bbag? Mine seems to go with almost everything.

I did notice that she's not as shiny as others I've seen. Should she be? Or can that be enhanced with some proper care? Maybe this issue's already been covered on another thread.

I never co-ordinate my outfits with my bags - usually rushing too much in the morning to do that, and I am not one to plan what I am going to wear the next day: whatever happens, happens - even if I looks like a major accident:smile:

Thanks for all the good feedback everyone. It definitely helps me feel more confident in my purchase. Shopping for my first Bbag was a bit stressful since I don't yet have a "trained eye" like all the TPFers.

I am concerned the color and style looks a bit briefcase-ish but I plan on adding some more feminine touches. I'm inspired by what others I've seen here do to decorate their bags. =)

One more question - My bag came with a few scratches on it. I do plan on reading up on care for my city but please tell me with some love they might become less noticable????

It will soften up with regular use, and start to droop so it loses that square look.

A few scratches here and there - all leather bags scratch with regular use, so I personally would not find this an issue - unless the scratch has completely lifted the leather gloss right off.