Thoughts about this season’s pink?

I like it this bag on you. I saw the coco in this color and I passed as I find light to medium pink can be hard to match with dark clothing wise. My SA also showed me the blue one in your pic too but I also passed on it. I would carry the light salmon pink in the Spring and Summer with light colored clothing. It is a pretty shade but not for me.

Yes very light salmon is the colour - I couldn’t think of how to describe it. Not a colour I would typically go for, although I quite liked it in store. I passed on both this and the blue in the end as well. I did like the salmon but I could only see it with a few outfits and only in Spring/Summer, which is short where I live.

Reactions: lvchanellvr
Yes very light salmon is the colour - I couldn’t think of how to describe it. Not a colour I would typically go for, although I quite liked it in store. I passed on both this and the blue in the end as well. I did like the salmon but I could only see it with a few outfits and only in Spring/Summer, which is short where I live.
The way the corners are folded at the bottom, corner wear will show in due time on this style.

I am loving the pink on my 19P boy bag:smile::heart:. The tag says light pink.

It is not as pale as the reissue (which is absolutely beautiful!!) but light enough for my loving!

I just personally love lighter shade of pinks instead of salmon pink or dark pink.
Congrats on this! It's just on the right side of beige pink to be able to take to work. That's a plus for me.

View attachment 4348080View attachment 4348081
I absolutely love this colour, hope to get this bag this Friday~!

Stunning. Just back from Harrods and apparently there might have been one reissue like this in the U.K. but as it stands there may only be one in Paris atm.

I just wanted to even see some SLGs or other styles in the colour which looks divine - completely gone.

Two SAs gave me very low hopes as Act II coming very shortly.,..

An absolute head turner, enjoy in good health. For me will become a unicorn bag !

Bother Free: thank you SO much for posting the comparison! I have the 19 series pink med/large in my hot little hands, but trying to decide if it is a keeper for me... the colors on my iPad look prettier than the bag does in real life I’m afraid

Reactions: Bother Free
Bother Free: thank you SO much for posting the comparison! I have the 19 series pink med/large in my hot little hands, but trying to decide if it is a keeper for me... the colors on my iPad look prettier than the bag does in real life I’m afraid
NP at all Marleah! :flowers:
If you don’t absolutely love it then you shouldn’t keep it. You should be 100% happy with it :smile:
Act 2 will have an iridescent pink :heart:

I am loving the pink on my 19P boy bag:smile::heart:. The tag says light pink.

It is not as pale as the reissue (which is absolutely beautiful!!) but light enough for my loving!

I just personally love lighter shade of pinks instead of salmon pink or dark pink.
So pretty! Is it me or the caviar this season looks smaller? Def looks different...

I was debating between this one and the one I just bought. Is your pink glazed calfskin? I couldn’t tell if it’s shiny. View attachment 4369437

Here are some photos of the 19P Light Pink.

Tried to get an accurate depiction of it. The one in the Instagram photo was def enhanced w lightened exposure and prob even cooler tone.

Sometimes it is a medium blush pink, sometimes it can be peachy, almost salmon...

IMG_9451.JPG
IMG_9452.JPG
IMG_9456.JPG