Thoughts about this season’s pink?

Marleah

Feb 12, 2014
Hi all :smile:

I haven’t seen this pink caviar in person (this 2019 season) as I don’t live near a dept store or boutique.
I have ordered a bag from an online reseller, but waiting for it to arrive.

I love pink (absolutely love it) and gold hardware.

In photos it seems pretty, but curious how it looks in real life. How does it compare to the 18s pink caviar items? While they seemed similar, that pink didn’t make my heart go pitter pat the way the photo of this season’s did.

Be brutally honest - I can return the bag, so no feelings will be hurt :smile:

Thanks for sharing!

Hi, I live near the Chanel store in Vancouver, Canada. They have the new season pink just arriving in store. I am currently debating buying a bag in the colour. It is light pink with a very warm tone, almost light salmon. It’s actually very wearable I think. Attached are a couple photos - the picture where I am holding it does not do it justice. The hardware is apparently “very light gold”.

I’m debating buying it. Do you all think this new pink is wearable? IMG_3729.JPGIMG_3728.JPG

Reactions: vivaciousbev1
Sorry for double replies. Please let me know if this is actually the same pink as the bag you ordered! I saw a couple different pinks online but I was under the impression this was the new pink out - never seen this shade before!

Looking forward to pics of your bag!

Hi all :smile:

I haven’t seen this pink caviar in person (this 2019 season) as I don’t live near a dept store or boutique.
I have ordered a bag from an online reseller, but waiting for it to arrive.

I love pink (absolutely love it) and gold hardware.

In photos it seems pretty, but curious how it looks in real life. How does it compare to the 18s pink caviar items? While they seemed similar, that pink didn’t make my heart go pitter pat the way the photo of this season’s did.

Be brutally honest - I can return the bag, so no feelings will be hurt :smile:

Thanks for sharing!

Hi, is that blue coco from the 19p collection ? It looks so beautiful with the lghw .

I think there are 3 different pinks for 19P. The pink on the Coco handle is more of a light peachy pink, on the reissues are a light to medium powder pink and on the boy a medium pink. They are all different. I find pics don't necessarily capture the true color until you see it in person.

Reactions: lucidaprincess
I think there are 3 different pinks for 19P. The pink on the Coco handle is more of a light peachy pink, on the reissues are a light to medium powder pink and on the boy a medium pink. They are all different. I find pics don't necessarily capture the true color until you see it in person.

Thank you . Yes, the pink I’m hoping my bag turns out to be the ones I have seen online. The pink coco handle is definitely a more salmon color than the classic flap I have seen.

Hi, I live near the Chanel store in Vancouver, Canada. They have the new season pink just arriving in store. I am currently debating buying a bag in the colour. It is light pink with a very warm tone, almost light salmon. It’s actually very wearable I think. Attached are a couple photos - the picture where I am holding it does not do it justice. The hardware is apparently “very light gold”.

I’m debating buying it. Do you all think this new pink is wearable? View attachment 4341657View attachment 4341658
I like it this bag on you. I saw the coco in this color and I passed as I find light to medium pink can be hard to match with dark clothing wise. My SA also showed me the blue one in your pic too but I also passed on it. I would carry the light salmon pink in the Spring and Summer with light colored clothing. It is a pretty shade but not for me.