Those with Epi Pochettes....

1. Can you please post a pic of what you can fit inside it. I'm thinking only a couple thin items will work since the bag itself is thin. Thanks.

2. OK, I can fit my phone too but I had to use it to take the picture.... Plus I when I'm using a smaller wallet or card case I could fit quite a bit more makeup or whatever in it....I have two epi pochettes and I would buy another, I really like them!

0920061824.jpg 0920061822.jpg
  3. I can fit in mine the following: epi cles, cell phone, and epi key holder. I may be able to fit a little more in it, but I am afraid of damaging it.

4. I fit way more than that when I use my epi pocket organizer in it instead of my small ring agenda and I've never had an issue with damaging it, my yellow one is like 5 years old now and it still looks great!

5. I'll have to try and fit more into mine. I only use it when I go out to eat and affairs where I do not know where I'll have to place my bag.

6. I don't have a picture of what FITS in my epi pochette but this is what I carry with me in most purses (including the epi pochette). Just so you have an idea - the purse in the background is what I can fit in a chanel cambon pochette :flowers:

[​IMG]

7. I've lost my cord to connect to my computer, sorry... but I am sitting here now with my lilac epi pouchette and I can comfortably fit a mac powder compact, my cell phone (razr), and my coach skinny stuffed with cash cards, my car key and a lipgloss. Sometimes if I'm out and take something out and things shift i have to rearrange things to make everything fit with out bulging, but overall I have no problems fitting everything I need for a night out.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice